What's wrong with my code

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

sobbing for many days, still don't know why please Help. Why my page isn't posted correctly. In a nutshell, I have two pages, 1) is just a form another contains php with answer and if and else statement. I remember it used to work 4 years ago. Please look into the code and see what is wrong with my code?

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
214 Like 42 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to use php and sql to check if values match the ones in a table (for logins)
How would I code it that the script takes two variables that are passed to it (UserID and PIN), and

TinyMCE / Ajax Postback Problem
Hiya all,

I have a page which loads the TinyMCE editor. On the postback I obviously want to f

SHOW TABLES Help
Hi all

I have the following

Code: [Select]<?php
$sql = "SHOW TABLES&quo

Users and Groups with PHP Classes
Hi,

I have setup what I hope to be a good working User class. Now I want to introduce group m

Working with Global Variables
hi, I'm not really sure why the following code is returning a "Call to a member function getBan

User registration and login
I don't know whether this is the correct forum, if not i apologise but am pretty desperate at the mo

HELP with mysql_real_escape_string
I'm looking to remove apostrophes completely when someone enters lyrics but don't have a clue how to

Problems with returning true or false in eval()'d code
Hi guys,

Would appreciate some help with a problem when running eval() on a function that sho

FAGL_FC_TRANSLATION FAS52 New GL ECC 6.0
Hello,

The new program for Translating GL Balances (FAS 52) gives the option to use diffe

tell csv import script to ignore blank rows?
Hi i have the below script but i get an error if a row is blank ie a return in the csv file at the e

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash