When file included, REMOTE_ADDR is server's?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have an index file that handles my site, basically index.php?page=ip will activate "require('./ip.php')".

In the included file I have $ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; and when it FIRST displays, it displays "10.15.15.254" or similar, the server's IP! I have tried doing: $ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; //before require, so IP variable is passed
require('./ip.php'); in the INDEX and allowing the required file to take it, but it still does it. It turns to the user's actual IP when they refresh etc. Why?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
202 Like 33 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

calendar dates and hours compare problem
i have a calendar in wordpress, everything works great except that i can make 2 meetings at the same

fwrite error
Hi All,
Does anyone know what is causing the error in this code?

Code: <?
$error

constructor ?
i have written this program and made 3 constructors in the class and i want to call them in the main

Required to login help
I'm trying to set up my site so users have to be logged into the forum to access the site.I've been

Count Session and Trigger Events
I am New in PHP, seeking a method to count logged users by counting the sessions or any …, is

insert mysql embeded videos as blobs?
Using TinyMCE my client will be able to embed images and flash videos into large columns of text whi

why this query can delete duplicates ?
why this query can delete duplicates ? Anybody can give me the detailed explanation ?

Tha

How to form a xml form table with a single sql statement..?
Hi everyone,
I don't know if this is going to be a duplicate thread but i couldn't

if statements problems
Hi. I'm trying to make a web form, but I kind of hit a dead end trying to figure out why it doesn't

parse error
On my local machine I keep getting parse error for my footer. When I put it online, it doesn't show

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash