Where do I put CRON code

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

So I've figured out alot about how to automatically run a php function. I can't figure out where to put the CRON code do I put it in the header between the head tags? do I put it before any html code? Am I right in assuming that All I have to do is --put it in the right place-- then upload it to the server. Also I have to put executable permissions on the delete_old_count.php
I have this set for 11:30 tonight. (as a test).

#!/usr/local/bin/php -q
30 23 15 10 * auto_functions/delete_old_count.php

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
168 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

XML Grouping
I'm using xml_parse_into_struct to get all my elements, but now I need to group them. For example, h

Converting RGB values to HEX
Code: <?PHP

$file_handle = fopen("colors/rgb.csv", "r");

wh

Load file in PHP
I have 2 files. The first is a PHP generated XML file that's dependent by 2 inputs. The second is a

Character Set Setup
Whats the best character set to use if you want every character to work, and also how do you make yo

please help me in this update statment
hi every one

if I have table and this data in it

id name

having a small php error tha deals with the 'foreach'
Last night i was working on a script for a cart and it seemed to working good, until this morning. F

Recognising Revenue daily
Hello.
Has anyone come across daily recognition of deferred income?
We want to implement R

Help with PHP and checkboxes
I am posting this for a friend of mine, i wrote a small script for her to process her form data to a

php libs/ browsercap.in
ok i have a host that refuses to stay current. they control my php settings and libs. is there a way

$variable $variables type question
I need to be able to designate an array element dynamically, so I thought to use a variable variable

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash