Tournament Brackets (Double Elimination)?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Is making a double elimination tournament style bracket system capable of being done in php?

After dealing with numerous very well qualified programmers to only turn down the project due to difficulty or lack of a solution I am curious if anyone has figured this out.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I have run across a few sites that have some programs but all turn up to have some issues with the pairing of teams.

Please let me know! If you know the solution, we can work something out as far as payment. This is not a looking for work post, but merely a "can it be done" and if so and you are willing to share the info, it would be greatly helpful.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
344 Like 33 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP Include not working
The website is http://www.grlistingservices.com

The code block is as follows:

<

Auto-populating dropdowns and multiple forms.
Here's what I have so far:

First drop down = select a state (works)
This populates the sec

problem with refreshing
in my site, i have an index page, it has a main div. this main div's content is changing according t

Extra fields in main body and php required.
I'm new to PHP so please be gentle. I have a little php script below that works well.
The &quo

Forgot password won't work
My forgot password thing is not working properly. It is giving me this errorMailbox unavailable. The

show the direct link into href
I want to display link on the page. i am fetching the data(URL) from database,actually before that i

php problem?
I don't think I'm stupid, but maybe I am.

I am working on a sit for a friend I am try to put

Get word number x from string?
How can I use a function to loop through a string, and "have a look at" every word in the

Script not running properly
Hello Everyone
This is a basic script for posting to a database. I'm not sure why it doesn't work

need help about
i store the value of my select statement result to an array and stored it to a variable named $fname

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash