Dynamically allocating the number of rows in a table based on a variable value


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,
I have situation here which i cannot resolve, I have a variable temp which stores the number of rows in a array for example temp=5 which is calculated based on other values in my table( so temp is generated dynamically) Now I have to define a table with the number of rows equal to the temp value. that is table should have 5 rows

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
How to achieve this.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
203 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Php WordPress help
I am writing the following code for making a plugin

<?php
header("Content-Type

how can we add data from dynamic fields to mysql db in php
i have a script which i found on the internet. i modify that script according to my needs. what is i

A rank users order by points
I want to make an insert from table 'rank' , with number (rank) from the cod blow, to fild users.ran

Any meaningful project for a new C++ programmer?
I want to do some meaningful program, so I can help myself to learn

Assume I know the fol

Accept only alpha characters
I've got this bit of code ready for accepting a phrase:

Code: if (!eregi ("", $_POS

Certain files upload, while others do not
I want to read the data from an uploaded file. Not sure why, but it only uploads for certain files.

Conditions of info record - Error
When i created GR (901) and PO create automatic my PBXX is obtain the net price of info record but

Run function every 5 mins ??
I have a function PostMessage()

How can I run it every 5 mins ??

simple ping code
been searchin the site/web and found code thats simple but doesnt work.

I have a personal we

unexpected T_STRING
error log "[Sat Jan 09 18:27:58 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Parse error: syntax error

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash