Google voice


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I currently have a form in html, but I want it in php so the information is not in the source code.

It all works and when you put in the name and number it will call. When you push the call button it goes to a google page that say "ok=true" or "ok=false". Is there a way to make it so that it just stays on the same page that the form is on?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Here is the code.
Code: [Select]<form action="https://clients4.google.com/voice/embed/webButtonConnect" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="buttonId" id="buttonId" value="000000000000000000" />
<input type="hidden" name="showCallerNumber" id="showCallerNumber" value="1" />
<p>
<label>Name
<input type="text" name="name" id="name" />
</label>
</p>
<p>
<label>Number
<input type="text" name="callerNumber" id="callerNumber" />
</label>
</p>
<p>
<label>
<input type="submit" name="button" id="button" value="Call Nayliner" />
</label>
</p>
</form>

This current code will always produce false because I blanked the id value
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
131 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

remove innitial

and

tags
i am using tiny_mce as a text editor for my CMS.
buy now the problem is it add <p>

PHP Code / Script To check weather the given email exists in a domain
Hi,

I want to implement the following in my web page

in sign up we will ask to enter u

please, need help coding this voting for your favorite car polling system.
hi, my code needs a lot of work, but i want to be able to let users vote on their favorite car, upda

Can't find the problem (no error message)!
OK, here's the deal. This code is really weirdly formatted (sorry!) and hard to understand, so I'm g

Multiple forms on the same page (safari)
Hello everyone,

I have 3 forms on the same page, that opens in a new window and submits to a

License Issue - service type user
Hi,

I would like to understand the following issue regarding sap license.
I wish to

having probem inserting data into db table
hi

i have a table with following columns in it
Code: candidate_id, degree, cgpa, institute

Conditions of info record - Error
When i created GR (901) and PO create automatic my PBXX is obtain the net price of info record but

Querying info from one table based on info in another
Hi, I am currently trying to make a part for my user driven website where one user can subscribe to

Text to picture Generator
Hello, i have found this script and it works really good^^ But i have one problem, i would like to c

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash