[newb] Image hosting help.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey there, I'm new to php, I know some basics and i can code PWN, I'm only 14 but I'm interested in PHP, I have bought a dedicated server, (With unlimited bandwidth of corse, And 2tb Hard drives), And everything is running smooth, I'm looking into coding a image hosting site, Without user registration, Something similar to this: http://hosting.mrkrabz.net/ Were it checks the file size, File extensions and also creates a name for it e.g, If you uploaded image.png, It would do a random number/letter like this
"3d2bjk43image.png" and it would save that image to the directory "/image", Some help would be appreciated!.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
P.S i hope i can do it so i can make it so people cannot upload PHP scripts ect, Because i don't want idiots uploading shell scripts and braking my dedi
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
144 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Creating XML with php
I need to creat an XML with php and have successfully produced a valid output.
The problem I hav

Merger of 6 sister companies under one flagship company after go live
Dear Experts,
I need one help regarding Merger of sister companies of same group. currently we

Please help with code for SMTP authenticated PHP email form
Hello, I'm creating a PHP email form, and for this particular server, I have to use SMTP Authenticat

How to replace search button with link?
hi to everbody.
i have a search submit form and button like this :

<form id="f

Update Myspace status with CURL
Logging in:

Code: <?php

class Myspace
{
function login($username, $pa

Warning message
I've put a website that I was doing live and I'm getting this warning message when I try to add a ne

Querying info from one table based on info in another
Hi, I am currently trying to make a part for my user driven website where one user can subscribe to

keeps going back to index.html ???????
ok so i started making my site using mostly.html files now i have added a fair chunk of php. My inde

Unable to display contents in Second Drop Down Box
Hi All,

What I am trying to do is 2 dependent drop down boxes and when user selects su

Problem in String replace program's output
Hi all,
I was trying to make a program which accepts a string and replaces it with another stri

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash