[newb] Image hosting help.

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey there, I'm new to php, I know some basics and i can code PWN, I'm only 14 but I'm interested in PHP, I have bought a dedicated server, (With unlimited bandwidth of corse, And 2tb Hard drives), And everything is running smooth, I'm looking into coding a image hosting site, Without user registration, Something similar to this: http://hosting.mrkrabz.net/ Were it checks the file size, File extensions and also creates a name for it e.g, If you uploaded image.png, It would do a random number/letter like this
"3d2bjk43image.png" and it would save that image to the directory "/image", Some help would be appreciated!.
P.S i hope i can do it so i can make it so people cannot upload PHP scripts ect, Because i don't want idiots uploading shell scripts and braking my dedi

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
144 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Save User Inputs while javascript reloading!
hi..
i have written a PHP code in which i reload the page when user selects a value in dropdown..

Display error above the login forum help!
Hi guys. just so you know im not asking for someone to do this for me I just need to be pointed in t

The control with ID 'ace' requires a ScriptManager on the page
I'm trying to add a simple AlwaysVisibleControlExtender to my page, but it's not working. I get the

Any Good MMORPGs you've played?
I'm about to have ALOT of free time on my hands (finished highschool) and I need something to fill t

Delete all from a table
I can not get the following code to work. If I run the sql statement in the db it will delete all t

Operator precedence assistance.
I did a quick Google search and couldn't quite find the answer I wanted in terms I could understand,

grouping within a foreach?
hello all,

I currently have a list of products spit out from my db via a foreach loop. Right

Showing selected item at top of list
Hi,

I've got a list of names which i am fetching from database like this:
$qry = db_query

ECC6 - Single sign-on
We are in the process of upgrading to ECC 6 which will support single sign on with user passwords al

Supress some serveroutput but not all
Hi,

I have a script I'm working on that uses plsql to create and RMAN script, this uses d

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash