[newb] Image hosting help.

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey there, I'm new to php, I know some basics and i can code PWN, I'm only 14 but I'm interested in PHP, I have bought a dedicated server, (With unlimited bandwidth of corse, And 2tb Hard drives), And everything is running smooth, I'm looking into coding a image hosting site, Without user registration, Something similar to this: http://hosting.mrkrabz.net/ Were it checks the file size, File extensions and also creates a name for it e.g, If you uploaded image.png, It would do a random number/letter like this
"3d2bjk43image.png" and it would save that image to the directory "/image", Some help would be appreciated!.
P.S i hope i can do it so i can make it so people cannot upload PHP scripts ect, Because i don't want idiots uploading shell scripts and braking my dedi

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
144 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

help me, how to find text on an external html site using PHP
Would anyone know how to search an external html file for a work or phrase ?

I was thinking s

Syntax Help
I'm trying to make a form that edits a php file which contains config settings. I'm using strings t

how do I show what a user have selected from a checkbox?
From my code below, how would i show which check boxes have been checked and which radio buttons sel

help need on ob_start()
Hi

I am a newbie in php, I have a code
Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract <?phpo

Looking for help on using joining mysql tables and php....
Does anyone have any good links to references on how to pull mysql data, through joining tables and

Quick Question about echo value
Hey guys, I'm trying to get something to show differently in one of my scripts. I'm trying to make

Data Function is Its Not working IN IE8
This is my first time to use formums. I hope i can get solution for this problem. view plaincopy to

Need help: how to catch acess of undefined class properties
Hello. I am learning OO with PHP and have hit a problem.
Some code runs as perfectly valid code,

Creating a unique 'control panel' for each user
Hi there,

I'm thinking of designing a site that will allow users to sign up and have their ow

RFQ Configuration - can you make PLANT field an optional field in ME42
Is there a way to make the plant field on an RFQ optional in change mode (ME42)?

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash