[newb] Image hosting help.

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey there, I'm new to php, I know some basics and i can code PWN, I'm only 14 but I'm interested in PHP, I have bought a dedicated server, (With unlimited bandwidth of corse, And 2tb Hard drives), And everything is running smooth, I'm looking into coding a image hosting site, Without user registration, Something similar to this: http://hosting.mrkrabz.net/ Were it checks the file size, File extensions and also creates a name for it e.g, If you uploaded image.png, It would do a random number/letter like this
"3d2bjk43image.png" and it would save that image to the directory "/image", Some help would be appreciated!.
P.S i hope i can do it so i can make it so people cannot upload PHP scripts ect, Because i don't want idiots uploading shell scripts and braking my dedi

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
144 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

From Header Showing 'Unkown' In Hotmail? Why?
Code: $to = $row_GetID['email_addr'].',sales@mywebaddress.co.uk';
$subject = 'Thank you for you

Storing user data help?
Hey Guys,

I'm not use if this question is to broad but I can always give you more informatio

Help with email validation please...
Hi,
Please could you help.
I have a register.php login page where users register, the detail

distinct rows
Hi
version 10.2.0.3

I have a query output something like the following

ID

ereg_replace issue
hi there people

i have this code happening with regards to my wamp server. is this something

! = ''
In the following 'IF' statement if v_ompcat = PU for example then Oracle equates that 'IF' statement

Socket Server Response Headers
Earlier I had a post about my Socket Server, I wasn't able to get it to connect, now I can

I

Array question
Does anyone know how to create a program that takes the $ amount for 8 different departments and gi

php web service error
hey guys,
I'm working on a project requires the use of web services. I've been trying a few tutor

Using loop to count number of entries
I'm writing a program that must ask user to type in numbers. After each entry, the program has to re

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash