ereg_replace in Wordpress
Heya - so I'm working on this site: http://world-of-smiles.theportlandco.com/new-patients
The
Help with looping
I have a comma separated list of colors taken from a database ($ICo) and a directory of images named
Unable to retreve the values from Mysql Query
Hi,
Here is the php code that I have, Query is running properly in phpmyadmin and is resu
How to assign JS screen.width to ASP.Net variable
I've got this ASP.net routine that gets the cookie value of the screen width, but now I need to chan
Material xxx does not exist in plant xxx
Dear All,
I am working for a steel project which is repetitive manufacturing.
MFC GUI Programming
I am working on a project right now that requires me to create a MFC Windows GUI. Basically it need
validating url
im trying to validate url's sent to me by a form
the url's im collecting are for placing banners
Image loading
Hi Developers,
I'm trying to display an image from images/image.gif getting the url from mysq
New to PHP and just trying to understand a little code.
I hope I'm not annoying anyone or breaking the rules but I was wondering about this bit of code righ
Logging and nologging bulk insert
Hi,
oracle version: 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.4.0 - 64bit Production