Simple PHP/Java Help..


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,
I'm trying to build a little program to do with calculating postage. Unfortunately i haven't got a very good idea of how to use PHP, Java, or any other languages - apart from CSS and HTML -_-. If you are interested in helping..please read on!

Basically i want to make a program where i can have a drop down menu with different weights (from 100g to 5000g), and when one is chose a box will pop up indicating howmuch the postage will be, not necesserily a calculator, as i said before, but a small program with many variables.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

I was thinking of maybe adding countries too - so that postage can be worked out by weight and country/continent(UK, Europe, Asia, etc).

If anyone could help by forwarding me to a tutorial, or if anyones knows of an already made script that i can edit i would be highly appreciative.

Kindest Regards
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
174 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Do While statement
hi guys,

This may sound trivial but im new to php and as part of an assignmenti have to const

How can use this array as a key?
Say I have this array for example:


print_r($array);

Prints:
Code: [Select]Array

mysql_affected_rows() usage
Possibly a MySQL issue, but the function that is not behaving in the anticipated way is a PHP functi

Collecting AOL Search Terms
I am attempting to collect AOL search terms. I know the code is correct (it works for google, bing,

split string
Hi all

i have some names (imploded by comma):
Code: toronto,paris,madrid
Now, i would

batch file not building to webapps folder
Hello. I just started running Vista :P and can't seem to get my projects deployed. I found out how

trim function issues
Hi guys, total noob here...

So I've been tinkering around with a html and am using php to em

SAP Treasury - Commodities
We are running SAP ECC 6.0 with Treasury Activated.
EA-FIN is also activated (SFW5).

first few characters only
hi, does anyone know how to use PHP to take the first few words of a text and limit them? i have see

User registration and login
I don't know whether this is the correct forum, if not i apologise but am pretty desperate at the mo

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash