ScriptManager History and Opera Issue

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am having an issue in opera with the ScriptManager. I have a ScriptManager on a page with history enabled. On the same page i have 5 LinkButtons which update Panel content. On the OnClick event of each of these LinkButtons I set a history point.
If PageScriptManager.IsInAsyncPostBack And Not PageScriptManager.IsNavigating Then _
Me.PageScriptManager.AddHistoryPoint("Tab", "Albums")

The first click on a linkbutton fires appropriately and the history hash shows up. However concurrent clicks on any of the linkbuttons do not fire their corresponding OnClick event. It seems that as soon as the page hash shows up (#&&Tab=1) the OnClick events stop firing. I am testing with Opera 9.64.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
244 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

rdns with php
I am trying to build a script that will show all of the different domains that are hosted on the sam

Track downloads' status
Hello,

I need to make somehow, some system, to track whether downloads are completed or faile

Change Web page language
i doing this thing first time but i dont find any suitable solution for it. On the demand of user. I

Multidimensional Array into an Html table, help!
Hello all, I am new to HTML/PHP so any help would be great.

I have a multidimensional array f

Record count of entire database
Does anyone know if there is a way to obtain the number of records in each table of the database usi

Format String help
I have a textbox where a person enters an application number. the application number is 10 characte

is this the proper use of mysql_real_escape_string() to prevent sql injections?
i was wondering is this the proper use of mysql_real_escape_string() to prevent sql injections? any

ASP.NET Validation Event Cycle
Hi,
I have asp button as follow:

need help modifying script
Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to php and am having a bit of trouble modifying a script.

This

problem with php server update from mid 2009
Hi,

I have this navigation menu on 2 websites which used to work just fine. After a recent up

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash