ScriptManager History and Opera Issue


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am having an issue in opera with the ScriptManager. I have a ScriptManager on a page with history enabled. On the same page i have 5 LinkButtons which update Panel content. On the OnClick event of each of these LinkButtons I set a history point.
If PageScriptManager.IsInAsyncPostBack And Not PageScriptManager.IsNavigating Then _
Me.PageScriptManager.AddHistoryPoint("Tab", "Albums")

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
The first click on a linkbutton fires appropriately and the history hash shows up. However concurrent clicks on any of the linkbuttons do not fire their corresponding OnClick event. It seems that as soon as the page hash shows up (#&&Tab=1) the OnClick events stop firing. I am testing with Opera 9.64.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
244 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Ajax not working on IE 6 for Windows CE
I've created a webpage which uses the classis Ajax in following format:view plaincopy to clipboardpr

image upload, resize THEN submit form
Ok so I have a form that requires the user to upload an image, and then do something with that image

question about stripslashes and real_escape_string
im cleaning up an old app that I wrote fixing some of the vulernabilities from attacks.

I hav

Calander layout
Hi i know this sounds like a simple question but i cant find the answer to it anywhere i have added

Calculating a rating by adding number of points and dividing by number of items
I have a site that users can post links to files to download. They can rate these files on a 1-5 sca

Regarding accessing SQL query issued by any user in Oracle 10g
Hi all,
i want to know the queries issued by various users accessing a database...

Best PHP Documentation generator
Hello guys!

I would like to hear from you what is the best PHP documentation generator. Perso

Serial number of exernal hard disk/Thumbdrive
Hi guys, I am new tio java networking concepts.Please tel me how to get Serial number of exernal

Regular expression tips or resources
Hello! I'm having some issues implementing the appropriate regex patter to eliminate unwanted charac

compile php5 with DOM
Hi,

I can't manage to compile php 5.3.0 from source on Windows to include DOM,
in spite of

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash