US President Donald Trump has once again taken credit for the India-Pakistan ceasefire and made a big statement about the trade agreement. He said that if there is a war between India and Pakistan again, then America will not make any agreement.
US President Donald Trump said that America is going to make a trade agreement with India and Pakistan. I am proud of this. We were successful in preventing the possibility of nuclear war through trade instead of bullets. There has been a history of war between the two countries. Every time they both have agreed to make a compromise after bullets. But we made a compromise through trade. That is why I am very proud of this. No one talks about it. But a very dangerous conflict was going on between Pakistan and India. It was getting very bad. Both of them are nuclear powers. Now the situation is fine.
Trump said at Joint Base Andrews after flying from Air Force One that representatives of Pakistan are coming next week. We are very close to agreeing with India as well. If they are going to war with each other, I will not be interested in making a deal with anyone. I will not do it and I will tell them.
India rejects Trump's claim.
Amidst Trump's continuous rhetoric, India has clarified its foreign policy. Foreign Minister S. Jaishankar himself said on May 22 in a blunt tone that no third country had a role in reaching a consensus with Pakistan to end the military conflict during Operation Sindoor. The consensus between the two countries was reached after direct talks. He said this on the claim of US President Donald Trump that America had played a role in reaching a consensus between the two countries.
Trump claimed ceasefire 10 times in 21 days.
Despite a blunt denial from India, he has given such statements about 10 times in the last 21 days from May 10 till now, in which Trump has said that America stopped the war between the two countries. In a press conference on Friday after Elon Musk's separation from the US administration, Trump said that we stopped India and Pakistan from fighting. I believe this could have turned into a nuclear disaster. I want to thank the leaders of India and Pakistan as well as our people.
America does not do business with those who are shooting at each other...
According to Donald Trump, we talk about trade... we say that we cannot do business with those who are shooting at each other and are on the verge of using nuclear weapons. Without naming any leader of India and Pakistan, Trump said, 'They are great leaders of those countries, they understood the circumstances and after both agreed, all this stopped. We are stopping others from fighting.' Let us tell you that even before this, Trump had said on May 21 that he stopped the India-Pakistan conflict from becoming more serious by referring to his intervention and trade aspect.
India-US expected to reach interim trade deal by June 25
After President Donald Trump's announcement of tariffs, talks are going on between India and the US on a trade deal. Sources say that an interim trade deal can be reached between India and the US by June 25. Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal was also in Washington last week to speed up the trade talks. During this, he met US Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick twice.
26% retaliatory US tariff currently suspended till July 9
Both sides are considering an interim trade deal before the first installment of the proposed bilateral trade agreement (BTA). America's 26 percent reciprocal tariff on India is suspended till July 9 this year. It was imposed by the US on April 2. However, the 10 percent baseline tariff imposed by the US is still applicable on Indian goods.
Historical moment! Vande Bharat Express left for Kashmir, PM Modi flagged it off; 130-year-old dream comes true.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has flagged off Vande Bharat from Katra railway station to Srinagar. In this way, now Kashmir is connected to Kanyakumari by rail. PM Modi earlier inaugurated the Chenab
The Bengal Files: Vivek Agnihotri's film 'The Delhi Files' title changed, now it will be called 'The Bengal Files'
Bollywood film industry's veteran director and producer Vivek Agnihotri is currently in the news for his upcoming film 'The Delhi Files'. However, now this film will be released with a new title.
Air India Plane Crash: Now aircraft security around airports will be more strict, the government will keep an eye on tall buildings; and big action will be taken
After the horrific plane crash in Ahmedabad on June 12, the Civil Aviation Ministry on Wednesday issued new rules to control structures that pose a threat to aircraft safety.
Tanya Mittal: Tanya Mittal played a game, creating a rift in the mother-son relationship by becoming a matchstick
The level of drama and conspiracy in 'Bigg Boss Season 19' is increasing with each passing day. From the beginning of this season, there was a clash between the contestants, but now the poison of
The provision of being a Muslim for 5 years was rejected, some sections were banned; the Supreme decision on Waqf law.
The Supreme Court on Monday pronounced its verdict on a petition challenging the validity of the Waqf (Amendment) Act 2025. While giving its verdict, the apex court has stayed some provisions of the
Delhi's air becomes a 'medical emergency', AIIMS experts issue strict alert on rising air pollution in the capital.
Describing the capital's rising air pollution as a medical emergency, experts from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) said the crisis has become so widespread that government measures
Shah Rukh Khan was impressed with the trailer of Tanvi The Great, and said this for his close friend Anupam Kher
Anupam Kher, who has ruled Hindi cinema for the last four decades, is now not only an actor but also a director. Although he took up the responsibility of direction in the year 2002 itself, then he
RJ Mahvash: Mahvash was seen with Yuzvendra Chahal on a dinner date, fans said- don't spoil the private moment
Punjab Kings and RCB are to face each other in the final of IPL 2025. Meanwhile, radio jockey turned actress RJ Mahvash is once again in the headlines. The reason is the dating rumors between her and
Shubman Gill: In 2025, only two players, including Shubman Gill, will become Player of the Series in both ODI and Test formats
In the recent series between India and England, captain Shubman Gill looked in great form. He scored the most 754 runs in 10 innings at an average of 75.40. These include four centuries. For this, he
Rohit-Virat: 'If you want to play for India, playing domestic cricket is mandatory', BCCI's strict message to Kohli-Rohit
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has sent a clear message to two of the country's legendary cricketers, Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma. The board has told them that if they wish to