Can't shake the "Warning: include()" error


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I've just uploaded my site to a new server and where I have PHP include tags in my HTML, the browser reads:

"Warning: include() [function.include]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 500 is not allowed to access ../header.php owned by uid 0 in....."

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
It seems to be for every include tag which has the address starting from the root directory. For example "/images/pirate.php". I'm not a programming master but I've checked the PHP.ini file and SAFE MODE is turned off. What else could this be?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
95 Like 19 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP, Arrays & A Lot Of Confusion
I've been doing basic PHP work on sites for a few years now, but I've never been tempted to learn ho

GIS appliction help
I found some tutorials in the internet to develop a map application I don't want to use google maps

Text to picture Generator
Hello, i have found this script and it works really good^^ But i have one problem, i would like to c

Switch letters in message (basic cryptology)...
I am trying to switch letters around in a message for an application on my site (see here). The prob

how to transport the Query and insfoset
Hi

I have created the query using SQ01........
How to created T-code for query..

Page not Loading After Test
Hey All

It seemed that an inlcude statement wasn't working for some reason, so I tried a more

understanding functions and classes
Code: [Select]
class person {
var $name = "Jimmy Goe";

function get_nam

DYNPRO_FIELD_CONVERSION
Hi gurus,

I got a dump when I run one of my program. the dump is described below:

Calculating a rating by adding number of points and dividing by number of items
I have a site that users can post links to files to download. They can rate these files on a 1-5 sca

bind error during socket programming
i am kinda new to socket programming. wrote the below code for a server. but getting the bind error

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash