Preventing SQL Injection


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a question about SQL Injection, In some of our code we use this: view plaincopy to clipboardprint?Replace(inString, "'", "''") Replace(inString, "'", "''") does this prevent all forms of SQL Injection? Also what exactly does parameterized statements do?view plaincopy to clipboardprint?myCommand.Parameters.AddWithValue("@username", user); myCommand.Parameters.AddWithValue("@password", pass);
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
202 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

simple script won't work. Please help
I'm new to php, and I am having trouble displaying a simple script in my web browser. My php code ex

how to remove in php string display
My code is

$message="We're looking at developing our website.";

$body= "

calendar dates and hours compare problem
i have a calendar in wordpress, everything works great except that i can make 2 meetings at the same

ctype() validation - allowing illegal characters
Hello,
I use ctype() to filter and validate a user form. However, I am trying to allow certain c

is this the proper use of mysql_real_escape_string() to prevent sql injections?
i was wondering is this the proper use of mysql_real_escape_string() to prevent sql injections? any

To change the name of label on SAP screen XK02.
Hi All,

Can one suggest me how to change the label of an input field of a sap standard s

How to store checkbox array in a session, and then be able to add to it?
I'm trying to store an array of checkbox values into a session array, sort of like a shopping cart,

array & querys help/advice.
Ok so here goes , I have a mysql database and basically here's what I need to do.

// foreach

Lining up columns nicely.
Hello everyone, I'm having problems with making columns line up properly. Here is my code:

how make 2 column in table with data tybe long row
hi every one

I want make in my table 2 column with data tybe long raw

how thi

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash