Request for tunning the below query


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

Can any one help me on the below query while improving the performance,

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
SELECT accdet, acceprec, accinvalid, accnetanal, accphy, accvalid,
actlabcost, actlabhrs, actualcontactdate, actualfinish, actualstart,
affecteddate, affectedemail, affectedperson, affectedphone,
alteration, aslaiddwg, assetnum, assetorgid, assetsiteid,
assumptions, basedet, basereq, bicounty, bidplo, bieasting,
bihousename, bihouseno, binorthing, bipobox, bipostcode, biposttown,
bistreet, bisubb as bisupp, boostcomp, boostcompdet, ccemail, cchouseno, ccid,
ccname, cctel1type, cctel2type, cctelephone1, cctelephone2, cdm,
changeby, changedate, CLASS, classstructureid, cocontact, cocounty,
codplo, coeasment, coeasting, cohousename, conorthing, copobox,
commodity, commoditygroup, coneasereq, consent, consents,
copostcode, coposttown, costcon, costreet, cosubb, cpi90,
createworelasset, customerref, custtype, depot, description, durt,
ecvpressuretier, ecvsize, enduserid, engdifficult, exaoq, existin,
existsdq, expid, exshq, externalrecid, extralanddetail, failurecode,
fr1code, fr2code, fuelpovscheme, g17, gbna, glaccount,
globalticketclass, globalticketid, govconf, govener, govenerdet,
govhouse, hasactivity, hasld, historyflag, impact, infill,
infoprovide, inheritstatus, internalpriority, interquote, isglobal,
isknownerror, isknownerrordate, kioskdet, kioskreq, langcode,
latecertdate, leadt, lengthpri, lengthpub, loadtype, LOCATION, m25,
maindesac, mainusage, meterboxty, metercon, meterloc, meterser,
mininforec, mininforeq, mprnno, newaoq, newpid, newsdq, newshq,
np14, nrswa, nsgno, oldquotever, oldticketid, orgid, originsgn,
origrecordclass, origrecordid, origrecorgid, origrecsiteid, owner,
ownergroup, packagesent, paymethod, payterms, permittowork, physub,
pressuretier, privateexc, problemcode, propertiesno, propertytype,
publicexc, purgerel, quotedate, quotetype, quotever, reinforcement,
reinforcementa, reinforcementb, relatedtoglobal, reportdate,
reportedby, reportedemail, reportedphone, reportedpriority,
rowstamp, sc, scj, scoreq, servicerelay, sgnbillcontact,
sgnblkbyfin, sgncusttobill, sgncusttosite, sgndisreasoth,
sgneasment, sgnenhance, sgneow, sgneowreq, sgngqmvalid,
sgninfillcost, sgninfillver, sgninfprojno, sgnisstdchrg,
sgnloadnoenter, sgnmainsreq, sgnmaxaccdate, sgnnoncont, sgnpipesiz,
sgnpurord, sgnqdaysremain, sgnqstd, sgnquotdate, sgnquotval,
sgnreasdis, sgntotalaoq, sgntotalshq, sgnvarreq, sicontact,
sicounty, sidplo, sieasting, sihousename, sihouseno, sinorthing,
sipobox, sipostcode, siposttown, sistreet, sisubb, sitecond, sitegt,
siteid, sitel1, sitel2, siteplpro, sitevisit, solution, sos,
sosrecdate, SOURCE, status, statusdate, subfinal, supervisor,
supplytype, surveycarr, surveydef, surveyreas, surveyreq, surveyret,
surveysent, targetcontactdate, targetfinish, targetstart, TEMPLATE,
templateid, termtype, thirdpartyeas, thirdpartypipe, ticketid,
ticketuid, totalaoq, totalpid, totalsdq, totalshq, traffictime,
typewo, urgency, variat, vendor, customer_enquiry_ref,
quote_version, costs, mains_infill_charge, mtr_housing_kiosk_charge,
mtr_housing_kiosk_base_charge, specialist_reinstatement,
easement_charge, total_quote_ex_vat, vat, total_quote_incl_vat,
design_charge, reinforcement_charge, reinforcement_cost,
connection_allowance, workorder.pscdate, workorder.ascdate,
workorder.fincode, workorder.istask, workorder.status,
workorder.targstartdate, workorder.targcompdate,
workorder.schedfinish, workorder.actfinish, workorder.estdur,
workorder.wonum, workorder.mprn,
workorder.sihousename AS wositehousename,
workorder.sihouseno AS wositehouseno,
workorder.sistreet AS wositestreet,
workorder.sicounty AS wositecounty,
workorder.siposttown AS wositeposttown,
workorder.sipostcode AS wositepostcode, workorder.workorderid
FROM (maximo.sr
INNER JOIN
(maximo.relatedrecord INNER JOIN maximo.workorder
ON relatedrecord.relatedreckey =
(CASE
WHEN workorder.PARENT IS NOT NULL
THEN workorder.PARENT
ELSE workorder.wonum
END
)
AND relatedrecord.orgid = workorder.orgid
AND relatedrecord.siteid = workorder.siteid
AND relatedrecord.relatedrecclass = 'WORKORDER')
ON sr.ticketid = relatedrecord.recordkey
AND sr.orgid = relatedrecord.orgid
AND sr.siteid = relatedrecord.siteid
AND relatedrecord.CLASS = 'SR')
LEFT JOIN
frozen_quote@gqmfof
ON sr.ticketid = customer_enquiry_ref
AND sr.quotever = quote_version
Regards,
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
201 Like 48 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

change text color with a jQuery code
Hihow can I change the text in a asp:TextBox to a different color when I start typing using jQuery?I

help me fix these syntax errors...
I keep getting multiple syntax errors on this script like this one:

Parse error: syntax error

How to have a log of all the status a VIM document had been ?
Hi guys,

I’m using SAP Invoice Management plugin and the /OPT/VIM_ANALYTICS transa

Impact of movement type 412 E on MAP
Hi

Usage of movement type 412 E is causing huge change in MAP .

Is there any r

Image resize
Hi again fellers

I managed to sort out the issues with the folder,

Final hurdle is th

Big O & time complexity ???
can you help me how to calculate the Big O & time complexity for any algorithm and c++ program pleas

Merger of 6 sister companies under one flagship company after go live
Dear Experts,
I need one help regarding Merger of sister companies of same group. currently we

New to PHP and just trying to understand a little code.
I hope I'm not annoying anyone or breaking the rules but I was wondering about this bit of code righ

Handling text changed in text box control using Ajax
I need to create a web form with a text box control. When someone types text into the textbox I nee

Web Application Recipe
Hi Guys!

I am working with the Web Application recipes. I am currently working on the sen

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash