Displaying pictures


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i have worked my way through storing images in directory and storing the location in mySQL db.Now i was trying to make a Image gallery for just that particular user who had uploaded those images. i am having problem with that.
Code: <?php
session_start();
$username = $_SESSION['UserName'] ;
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
echo "Username : ".$username."<br/><br/>";
$user=$username;//storing session in another variable
include('dbconnect.php');//Conncetion to Database

$qry = "SELECT * FROM UserImage WHERE UserName = '$user' ";
$result = mysql_query($qry,$connection);
$result2 = mysql_num_rows($result);
if($result2 == 0)
{die('Username does not exist.');}
else{

[b]/////I need help here.how do i make all those images display here[/b]


}

}
?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
289 Like 18 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Coefficient of a Restitution Hints
Hello. I was wondering if anyone can give me hints on how to write this program...

The coeffi

Apple's revamped lineup arrives

I'm personally curious about the magic mouse.. a multi-touch concept sounds like it could be nea

Receive Rosettanet Message to SAP 4.6c
Dear all ,

My customer will send the PO details by rosettanet message , Is it

frame help
on the bottom frame is menu.html

Code: <body><form action='link.php' met

Files in current folder. Should be an easy fix.
Never mind. I've asked about this before and just found my answer. Anyway to delete this?

with clause
hi all, i have a big query that usually access the same table more than once. for example, i have s

help with multi-update
Now sure how to ask this really....
10g database if that matters.

I have a customer

array empty
Hiya peeps,

Ok here is the codes.

order.php

Code:

Weekly Calendar
Hi, I am looking at creating a weekly calendar. The calendar will read from Monday - Sunday. Does an

if else problem, help please
i have this script that i made only i try to also put in a if else for for some reason the script is

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash