Best PHP Documentation generator


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello guys!

I would like to hear from you what is the best PHP documentation generator. Personally I use PHPDocumentor.
What about Doxygen? It seems that Doxygen and PHPDocumentor have a very slight difference.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Please, you can consider other generators other than Doxygen and PHPDocumentor.

Guys, I look forward to hear your opinions
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
348 Like 54 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to make a input/output field with multiple lines
Hello.
I put a input/output field on the screen but I could not change height of it. I need to

Working with Dates, help.
Sooo to make a long story short, here's what im trying to accomplish.

I need to create a drop

How to schedule the a job?
Hi,
I have prepared a task ( i.e. a procedure is prepare the file and send the same to con

Extract specific information from a PHP Multidimensional Array
Howdy! I've racked my brain over this for 24 hours now. I think it's time I asked for help. I'm lear

PHP referral database. I would like this form to email the referrer.
Okay, Hello I've been trolling for years. This the first time I've ever asked for php help. Normally

This must be easy , pulling the last record of the day, every day, from a txt
I have a txt file logging weather data every minutes (so 1 record per minute). I want to extract the

User registration and login
I don't know whether this is the correct forum, if not i apologise but am pretty desperate at the mo

form problem
Hi all, I think this is going to be easy to resolve but for I have been looking at it to long and I

losing session vars when arriving from an email link
Hi,

I've got a confirmation script made that sends an email with a link for a user to confirm

read integers that returns a negative or prints the average
Im trying to finish this homework assignment by tommarow afternoon and I keep getting stuck.
Wr

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash