DateTimeZone::listIdentifiers headache


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

http://php.net/manual/en/datetimezone.listidentifiers.php


So the documentation states that one can get locales by using the above mentioned function. However what I am trying to do is get country specific data.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

I am using:

Code: $timezone_identifiers = DateTimeZone::listIdentifiers(4096,"CN");
print_r($timezone_identifiers);


and I still get the whole list!. All I want is the locales per country, in this case china.

What am I doing wrong?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
233 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

my sql select id and then update problem.
I need to select some auto incremented ids out of a database and then use those id in a where statem

[RESOLVED] Socket/Port remains open after app crashes
I'm having this problem with a networked app in vb.net.

If the program exits normally the por

Header redirect
Hello ive got a problem ive got form with its action set to itself.
Code: <form id="f

Retreiving objects from Sessions
Hi all,

I am getting really frustrated with storing and retreiving objects from a session. Bu

php/mysql auto logout after 2 hour and reset password
Hi all,

This I hope will make sense. I've the following code which when a user logins in, cr

php mail form text wont appear / javascript included
Guys/gals...

I am running into a problem whereby I have a great piece of javascript code that

Problems generating word documents on server side for security reasons
I have a problem with word documentation generation when generating a word document (docx) with PHP.

Online Event Ticket Sales
Has anyone wrote a script for online tickets sales?

I have been googling and found lots of th

Random date selection
i want to select random date with time(hour+minutes+sec) where date is specified(10/22/2009) and tim

Referential Integrity problem when inserting into 2 tables at same time
Hello Everyone,

Im relativity new to PHP and MySQL and i have come up against a problem. i h

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash