Filename and Line Number Custom Error


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a class, with a method that accepts 2 parameters. I would like to output error messages.

So, lets say a new file is created, and my class is used in that file. We will call that file test.php lets say they use this method with two parameters on line 105 but... they forget to add the second parameter. I currently display this message:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
print("<p><b>Warning:</b> Class <b>" . __class__ . "</b> requires 2 parameters, 1 given.</p>");

Warning: Class ClassName requires 2 parameters, 1 given.

I would like to change it to also include the file name and the line number, so the final result would look like this:

Warning: Class ClassName requires 2 parameters, 1 given in /home/user/www/test.php on line 105.

How can I get the file name and line number from within the class? Is it possible?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
325 Like 20 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Mysterious Timeouts
I've deployed a few simple AJAX-enabled web page to a local server that is accessed through the Inte

PHP Code / Script To check weather the given email exists in a domain
Hi,

I want to implement the following in my web page

in sign up we will ask to enter u

ereg_replace issue
hi there people

i have this code happening with regards to my wamp server. is this something

A Few Questions
Hi, I want to ask a few questions that I can't seem to find..

1) I'm creating a "shortcu

PRotect my POST DATA... FROM HTML ATTACKS
I need to like let's say

If a user submit's his Prayer and he put's <meta refresh stuf

do while...woes
I'm sure this is childsplay but it is stumping me, everytime i try what I think would make this work

single values into sql field
i have a form which i want the user to able to select multiple answers. But i want the answers to be

filesize problem
i use ubuntu 9.10 and i have mountet a folder from an windows

/mount/FOLDER
/mount/FOLDER/

Dealing with code in db query
I am dealing with C code and I need to make sure it is encoded some how to ensure its integrity and

Logic question
im wondering what's the best method to do the above list:

it is for alliance @ MMORPG game

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash