Embed Video Problem


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey, thanks for looking!

File to be embedded:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: <playlist version="1">

<trackList>

<track>
<title>SOCCER - RAINBOW</title>
<location>http://www.site.com/soccer-rainbow.m4v</location>
<duration>23:27</duration>

<info>
http://www.site.com/info.php?video=RAINBOW&title=SOCCER
</info>
<meta rel="type">m4v</meta>

<image>
images.php?title=SOCCER&video=RAINBOW
</image>
</track>

<track>
<title>SOCCER</title>
<location/>
<meta rel="type"/>
</track>
</trackList>
</playlist>
Embed code called by "embed.php?p=SOCCER&z=RAINBOW":

Code: <?php

$title = $_GET['p'];
$video = $_GET['z'];

$url2='http://www.site.com/media.php?title='.$title.'&video='.$video;
$sxml = simplexml_load_file($url2);

list($node) = $sxml->xpath('/playlist/tracklist/track/location');
header('Location: '.$node);

?>
I didn't write it too well, though :/. I just get a blank page. Can someone please help me fix it?

Also, I'm trying to limit usage on this embed script. I want only specified inputs to work with the script.

For example, in this script I define exactly what is allowed and the rest give a blank page:

Code: <?php

if (isset($_GET['url'])) {

$converter = array('blankspot' => 'blanks',
'SOCCERRAINBOW' => 'futbolyllber',
'blankspothere' => 'blank');
$url = $_GET['url'];

if (isset($converter[$url])) {
//The actual execution code takes place here
header('Location: '.$node['url']);
exit;
}
}

?>
How can I do the same thing for the first script?


Thanks for helping
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
344 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Else statement screws up all css
Does anyone know what goes wrong in the process with this php code?
This code seems to be causing

Getting number of affected rows in SQLPLUS..
Hi everyone,
I have a shell script where i am invoking sqlplus, running a query and saving t

how to load a Sys file with system load and call images?
normally you need register the module as a service with CreateService, and start the service

Help with Contact Form
I have this Form on an html page and the associated code on page.php (below).
I keep getting the

smart reading from a text file
Hello there fellow coders, i was wondering if one of you wouldnt mind helping me with this problem i

passing data from one page to another
hey guys
i have the follwoing code to get information from one page and place on another:

If statement help please.
Hello on my site I have 2 content boxes. 1 is for the main content (which is the biggest one) and th

Question about ShowWindow()
Hello....

I'm struggling with sumpin, and I hope y'all can help.

I've got a CFormView

Problems with returning true or false in eval()'d code
Hi guys,

Would appreciate some help with a problem when running eval() on a function that sho

Need a Timecode Class...
Not a Time Stamp, Time Code. Format is a bit different. HH:MM:SS:FF where FF is Frames. I dont re

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash