Xml parsing


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I need a suggestion about parsing xml with multiply parts like pervious...
i.e. different devices has a similar configuration, but how I can discern it by device?
Code: 10.10.10.10111120.20.20.202222
I've got just flat configuration for everyone device with that code, but I'm so wondering how collected cnf's via device_1,2... so on
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: char *dev={"ip","port"};void **cnf_buf;// mem allocation for cnf_buf//whatever for(field=0;field<2;field++){ if (cur_node->type == XML_ELEMENT_NODE && (xmlStrcmp(cur_node->name, (xmlChar *)dev[field] ))== 0 ){ cnf_buf[field]=cur_node->name; }//whatever }
i.e. I want separate configuration of different devices, need an addition index by , and doubt how parsing it.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
263 Like 16 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP - HTTP Digest Authentication - Understanding Code Help
Hi Everyone,

This is my first time on your website and please excuse if I am asking silly que

Do not allow posting of whitespace
Currently the script below works if the user does not type a name/message, but if i create a whitesp

Filtering an Array Based on Value
I have a very simple script set up that pulls data from a database and is output using this code:

Calling a Procedure with IN & OUT Parameters
Hello,

I usually call my procedures using the following way

declare variable e

how to timeout $doc = new DOMDocument()->load($url)
I am currently using this $doc->load($url) to fetch an rss feed.
If a feed takes long than

Adding to the next element in a multidimensional array
Hi, I'm trying to add a value to $node->field_spaces['nid'] where x is the next available spo

code help - pagination
Hi all, I have this code, basically a user logs into my site and they get this page.

The pro

search query in mysql in php problem
my search query wont work, i know, that my codes are correct.please help

Code: [Select]&l

Unexpected T_Variable ?
Hi all,
I dont really know what I am doing!! I know I'm doing something wrong, and I know its on

PHP Captcha Error help - replace the "die" command
Hi All,

I am after a bit of help with a Captcha spam protection box.

The site gave me

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash