GET * FROM _____ Except?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a site that is for stock photography.

This section of the code calls images to display on the main page, based on several variables (new images, featured images, most downloaded, highest rated, etc...) the problem is there are some nude images on the site, and I would prefer that they not be displayed on the main page. I have created a separate category for the nude images, but I can't figure out how to modify the code so that it gets all other images OTHER THAN the nude category.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
here is the code:

Code: (php) <?
if(isset($component_id))
{
$stitle=array();
$sauthor=array();
$slink=array();
$simage=array();

$sql="select * from components where id=".(int)$component_id;
$rs->open($sql);
if(!$rs->eof)
{

if(eregi("photo",$rs->row["content"]))
{
$sql="select a.id,a.id_parent,b.id_parent,b.title,b.folder,b.author from structure a, photos b where a.id=b.id_parent and b.published=1";
}

if($rs->row["category"]!=0)
{
$sql.=" and a.id_parent=".$rs->row["category"];
}

if($rs->row["user"]!="")
{
$sql.=" and b.author='".$rs->row["user"]."'";
}

if($rs->row["types"]=="featured")
{
$sql.=" and b.featured=1";
}


if($rs->row["types"]=="free")
{
$sql.=" and b.free=1";
}

if($rs->row["types"]=="free")
{
$sql.=" and b.free=1";
}


if($rs->row["types"]=="new")
{
$sql.=" order by b.data desc";
}
elseif($rs->row["types"]=="popular")
{
$sql.=" order by b.viewed desc";
}
elseif($rs->row["types"]=="downloaded")
{
$sql.=" order by b.downloaded desc";
}
else
{
$sql.=" order by rand()";
}


$sql.=" limit ".$rs->row["quantity"];

$ds->open($sql);
while(!$ds->eof)
{
$stitle[]=$ds->row["title"];
$sauthor[]=$ds->row["author"];

if(eregi("news",$rs->row["content"]))
{
$slink[]=site_root."/news/".$ds->row["id"]."/";
}
elseif(eregi("blog",$rs->row["content"]))
{
$slink[]=site_root."/post/".user_url($ds->row["user"])."/".$ds->row["id"].".html";
}
else
{
$slink[]=surl.item_url($ds->row["id"]);
}


if(eregi("photo",$rs->row["content"]) or eregi("vector",$rs->row["content"]))
{
$ttt=1;
if(eregi("2",$rs->row["content"])){$ttt=2;}
$simage[]=site_root."/content/".$ds->row["folder"]."/thumb".$ttt.".jpg";
}
elseif(eregi("video",$rs->row["content"]) or eregi("audio",$rs->row["content"]))
{
$simage[]=$ds->row["photo"];
}
else
{
$simage[]="";
}


$ds->movenext();
}




$box=file_get_contents($DOCUMENT_ROOT."/".$site_template_url."box_home.tpl");




$component_body.="<table border='0' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0'>";


$n=0;
for($i=0;$i<$rs->row["arows"];$i++)
{
$component_body.="<tr valign='top'>";
for($j=0;$j<$rs->row["acells"];$j++)
{
if($n<count($stitle) and $n<count($slink) and $n<count($simage))
{
$boxcontent=$box;
$boxcontent=eregi_replace("{TITLE}",$stitle[$n],$boxcontent);

$lightbox="";
if($rs->row["content"]=="photo1")
{
if(file_exists($_SERVER["DOCUMENT_ROOT"].eregi_replace("thumb1","thumb2",$simage[$n])) and $rs->row["slideshow"]!=1)
{
$size = getimagesize($_SERVER["DOCUMENT_ROOT"].eregi_replace("thumb1","thumb2",$simage[$n]));
$lightbox=" onMouseover="lightboxon('".eregi_replace("thumb1","thumb2",$simage[$n])."',".$size[0].",".$size[1].",event,'','".addslashes($stitle[$n])."','".word_lang("author").": ".addslashes($sauthor[$n])."');" onMouseout="lightboxoff();" onMousemove="lightboxmove(".$size[0].",".$size[1].",event)"";
}
}
if(!$site_lightbox_photo){$lightbox="";}
$boxcontent=eregi_replace("{LIGHTBOX}",$lightbox,$boxcontent);
$boxcontent=eregi_replace("{URL}",$slink[$n],$boxcontent);
$boxcontent=eregi_replace("{IMAGE}",$simage[$n],$boxcontent);
$boxcontent=eregi_replace("{LINKNAME}","link_".strval($component_id)."_".strval($i)."_".strval($j),$boxcontent);
$boxcontent=eregi_replace("{IMGNAME}","img_".strval($component_id)."_".strval($i)."_".strval($j),$boxcontent);


$component_body.="<td>".$boxcontent."</td>";
}
$n++;
}
$component_body.="</tr>";
}
$component_body.="</table>";




if($rs->row["slideshow"]==1 and count($stitle)>$rs->row["acells"]*$rs->row["arows"])
{

$component_body.="<script language="javascript">simage".$component_id."=new Array();stitle".$component_id."=new Array();slink".$component_id."=new Array();";
for($i=0;$i<count($stitle);$i++)
{

$component_body.="simage".$component_id."[".$i."]=new Image();simage".$component_id."[".$i."].src='".$simage[$i]."';stitle".$component_id."[".$i."]='".$stitle[$i]."';slink".$component_id."[".$i."]='".$slink[$i]."';";

}



$component_body.="function ss".$component_id."()
{

acells=Math.round(".($rs->row["acells"]-1)." * Math.random());
arows=Math.round(".($rs->row["arows"]-1)." * Math.random());

if(acells*arows>".count($stitle).")
{
acells=0;
arows=0;
}

nomer=Math.round(".(count($stitle)-($rs->row["acells"]*$rs->row["arows"]))." * Math.random())+".($rs->row["acells"]*$rs->row["arows"])."-1

bufimg=new Image();
buflink="";
buftitle="";

nomer2=arows*".$rs->row["acells"]."+acells;


bufimg.src=simage".$component_id."[nomer2].src;
buflink=stitle".$component_id."[nomer2];
buftitle=slink".$component_id."[nomer2];

simage".$component_id."[nomer2].src=simage".$component_id."[nomer].src;
stitle".$component_id."[nomer2]=stitle".$component_id."[nomer];
slink".$component_id."[nomer2]=slink".$component_id."[nomer];

dimg=document.getElementById("img_".$component_id."_"+arows+"_"+acells);
dimg.src=simage".$component_id."[nomer].src;
dimg.setAttribute('alt',stitle".$component_id."[nomer]);
dlink=document.getElementById("link_".$component_id."_"+arows+"_"+acells);
dlink.href=slink".$component_id."[nomer];

simage".$component_id."[nomer].src=bufimg.src;
stitle".$component_id."[nomer]=buflink;
slink".$component_id."[nomer]=buftitle;



setTimeout("ss".$component_id."()",".(1000*$rs->row["slideshowtime"]).")
}
ss".$component_id."()

</script>";
}
}
}
?>

This code controls the "Components" which display on the main page. It has references to categories, and I can configure each component to display 1 category, but I can't figure out how to make it display all but 1 category
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
51 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

apart from cron
I need to run a php file every one hour. Is there any other solution apart from cron job?

my two tables
table1 : col1 = topicid , col2 = topic

table2 : col1 = sentid, col2 = sentence

Cod

Why doesn't this work? (SSH2)
This is my script:

Code: <?php
$connection = ssh2_connect('213.251.167.109', 22);

trouble printing an array....
I'm having some trouble printing out an array forwards. I'm figuring out the high and low of an arra

xApp Analytics in BI 7.0
Dear all,

I am trying to implement xApp Analytics in BI 7.0. After I installed the analyt

SQL query not working well
Hi,
I made a small table with 5 rows and want to make them an sql consult using rownum

media recovery
Hi,
i startup the database i got the error

SQL> startup
ORACLE instance started.

Using insert variable
need a way to inert variable data to mysql database

$acc = "212121212";
$nok =

mysql select with $_get ?
Hi, i have this code:
Code: // If char id is 0 and character dont exist do:
if ($_GET["id

Giving the below syntax error
Dear Experts,

I have used 2 buttons in gui status as display and cjhange.When the user wi

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash