standard ALV application toolbar, into custom report....


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

HI,

I have a question regarding displaying standard ALV menu path and application toolbar, into custom report.
Can we get standard ALV application toolbar contents( like: sorting, sum, export to file, send email etc. ) into some custom report which is not ALV grid report ( without doing all coding in SE41 and in AT USER-COMMAND event)?
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Is there any function module to that ??
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
290 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Help with PHP Calendar code...
Hello, I'm new to this forum and I'm glad I found it.
I wrote this code for a PHP calendar as an

if else problem, help please
i have this script that i made only i try to also put in a if else for for some reason the script is

Intrastat Report Config in ECC 6.0 - goods Movement in EU countries
Colleagues, need ur help to understand the changes require in ECC 6 standard Report configuration se

Getting Resource id #11 while trying to connect..
So i tried using "DEFINE" for the first time and im using the variables i defined to conne

Am I setting up my sites oldschool?
Ok,

When I create a site I open a basic template that I have created that consists of a css f

Please help - should be a simple fix.. driving me nuts
Everything seemed to be working fine. I have a table, it alphabetically lists a bunch of cities and

uploading video files into mysql in php
hi,
I have the video files which i have to upload into mysql db. along with creating thumbnails f

Grids not displaying decimals, and behaving differently on different PCs?
Hello,

I coded a relatively simple MII application that allows data from a form to be add

help connecting a form to php and then emailing the form
Ok. So, I made a form, and I need help to where when submitted, I get an email with the submitted de

PHP form authentication
Hi guys,

what am trying to achieve is this: Whenever a user tries to login to my website, an

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash