Help adding strtolower( to my in_array


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

strtolower i need to add it to this to work, iuno how.

Code: $moderators = array('Admin', 'banana', 'orange');
if (in_array("{$_SESSION['user_name']}", $moderators))
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
print('Found it!');
i want str to lower to be added cause i need it to ignore if it's upper or lowercase letters by making it all lowercase olol
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
252 Like 20 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

pull content
I have an existing page, domain/adverts.php which has a good PR. I've just rebuilt my site and the n

Multithreading in Oracle (Java, SQLJ, Pro*C,??) on 10g
I am investigating how to run a Java stored procedure in multithread mode.
I know that if I chang

PHP error on MySQL insert
I'm sure it's the simplest of issues, but I can't recall why this isn't working.

Code: [Selec

Timer control causing error
I recently decided to add a timer control to an existing page that uses AJAX on my site. As soon as

Appending GET data with form submition
Okay, what I'm trying to do is to use a form to append an already existing GET data string.

I

Mail Script Problems
I have created a PHP mail script. I am having a problem though. In $body i am trying to put two va

disable all input buttons
Hello Friends,

suppose i do have a file ( file.php ) has a submit button

Code: [Sele

help with multi-update
Now sure how to ask this really....
10g database if that matters.

I have a customer

Is there a function ... auto send IP
Is there some function that can be sent to a ddns service that returns the ip address of a ddns forw

How to make URL loads only on login
On my page, when a user login he's redirects to user_home.php. I made it also to open the chat scree

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash