How to show the difference between two data field in a database with php.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello php gurus,

how r u all... i'm not so well facing a typical problem please help me...
i'm working with php and mysql.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

my problem is...
in a data base have two integer field like parent_id & child_id. i want to make the difference between the data of the two data field. such as...
table name: tbl_something
field name: parent_id and child_id
data in the field like this: parent_id: 10,12,13,14,15. and child_id: 10,11,13,14,16.
by making the difference between them my wanted result will be like this:
different parent id=12,15 and different child id =11,16.

please if any one can help please help... i'm in very problem.

thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
283 Like 47 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Passing Arguments to execlp()
I'm writing a program that mimics a unix shell. It's supposed to take commands with arguments and ex

VAT
how should I deal with VAT?

if I have a product that costs £5.00 and VAT @ 17.5% (£0.87

Unidentified index error in a simple form
I have been trying to make an HTML form that is handled by a PHP script. So far my attempts to get i

Unable to retreve the values from Mysql Query
Hi,

Here is the php code that I have, Query is running properly in phpmyadmin and is resu

Problem with php's rename function
So, i'm having a problem with the php rename function. Basically my script 'delete_user.php' attempt

Help with page encoding issue and weird characters
I'm trying to write a screen scraper and when I pull out the lines of the html file that I'm interes

single page with referrer to show correct page
I have a simple website with a couple of different pages. I would like to be able to in a div tag w

User feedback after MySQL query has been executed
Hi all, I've just registered on PHPFreaks because I've got a question that I simply can't work out b

UDP server recvfrom() always returns -1? :(
Hello all,
I am getting a very strange error in my code :( I am writing a server application in C

Only add new information from XML to MySQL
What I am doing, is taking a xml file, and adding the values to a database. However, what I want to

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash