Nested (echoed) php running wrong script

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Got a problem with a php website I'm creating.

In a nutshell, the first page is entirely html and calls a php script to process an uploaded file and some form fields using POST. After validating the uploaded file the script echos a new page with a new form containing hidden inputs to carry forward the extra information provided in the original form (this was easier than getting my head around cookies). It works, because when I view the generated source all of the hidden input values have been populated with the correct information.

The problem I am having is with the next part of the process - the echoed page includes a new button that is supposed to call a separate php script, using the new form values. But when the button is clicked, it executes the existing php script again (and fails on the validation) instead of running the correct script as referenced in the onClick attribute of the button.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? or why it is behaving like this?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
348 Like 15 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Progress bar tracking file downloads
Hey guys, was wondering if there was a way to track how far a file has been downloaded. I know there

Target costs on Process orders not calculating
Hi All,

We have released standard costs for all the materials. We have also done Goods r

Check if another session of the page is running?
I want to keep people from opening multiple tabs, or sessions of my Facebook app. Is it possible to

Help to integrate whois Domain Details to website
Hi,

can i know is their any php script r methods to add domain details to my website.

check how many commas the variable containing the query has between [i]select[/i
Hi...

iv made an sql table that contains id number - name of sql query and an sql query.
T

MII Trends - add data onto chart object
Hello,

Can anyone please provide some thoughts on my current requirement:
its pretty

EU VAT Package 2010
Does any one know whether SAP will be developing new reporting functionality due the new VAT rules t

preg_replace question
Hello!!

I hope someone can help me with preg_replace.

I load two tables from an extern

Logic question
im wondering what's the best method to do the above list:

it is for alliance @ MMORPG game

php call servlet
I have done a php backup application .
So there is a form that user pick some files to zip and d

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash