Image DPI


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi.

I allow users to upload images, the user then is able to adjust several settings for the image:
- Image quality (10 - 100)
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
- watermark position(s) (top left/right, middle, bottom left/right)

when the user adjusts the quality, the original image is never affected by this change, so he/she can set it to 10, then change it back to 100 if he/she wanted, and the image quality is preserved.

Is there a way for me to get the images quality or dpi of the original image?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
173 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP SUBMIT
Code: <input name="doLogin" type="image" src="images/loginsubmit.jpg

str_replace help
Hey there,

I'm a PHP newb, I'm having troubles with the str_replace function. I want to clean

problem with GROUP BY and ORDER BY
i usually use this query to display the last 10 entries from a sql table:

Code: $query = &quo

Retrieving the 25 most recently added entries from all tables in a MySQL databas
Hello,

The code below works great. It creates a table that shows the 25 most recently added t

upload only text files
hi guys i want to upload only text like like (pdf,note pad and ofiice files) so can any one please t

trim function issues
Hi guys, total noob here...

So I've been tinkering around with a html and am using php to em

CE 7.1 and External GIS integration
Hi All,

We want to develop an application on CE 7.1 which uses GIS features from an exter

help with mysql_error()
Hi,

I am trying to insert data into a table, but I am not able to insert it. I wanted to see

List/Menu Box
On an edit page when you want something to select what a user has previously selected from the datab

Create comparison matrix?
I want to create a comparison script for forum software and was wondering is there any tutorial or b

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash