Multi Level Array Problem


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hi all,

For example I have array like below:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$temp = array(array('north america', 'us', 'california'), array('north america', 'us', 'hawaii'), array('north america', 'canada', 'vancouver'), array('asia', 'singapore', 'orchard');

I need to filter it out. So i hope the result could be:

array
'north america' =>
array
'us' =>
array 0 =>string 'california'
1 =>string 'hawai'
'asia' =>
array
'singapore'
array 0 => string 'orchard'



Anyone could help me to sorf out the logic? I just cannot solve this question.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
185 Like 37 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Why is the logic of this simple code not working?
Hey, I'm trying to determine if a table already exists in mysql, but doing a query first with mysql_

help with email script...
hey

I need help with my mail script

when the form on http://www.mcgdesignstudio.com/c

Applet JTextField Size Problem
Hello,

I recently started making an applet to calculate certain values for airplanes. However

Echoing a Variable from a Object
How do I get a variable from the new User Class to echo out in this clasS?

class MyApp
{

Creating Images from images in PHP
Okay well I am trying to make a 'dynamic' calender image with PHP.

I have images like this:

Strip Slashes Help
I've got a script that i've downloaded of the net to edit multiple fields from my sql database, and

pagination numbering pattern
Hello,

I have following code which works great for pagination. but i have small issue now.

Simple program to copy files between two computers over the web
I use logmein free and often need to move files between my two computers. Generally, I move the file

Email with Attachments in PHP
Hi Friends

How to send email in PHP with attachment.
I know simple mail can be sent with

PHP FTP connect doesn't work with correct login
Hi!

i am working on this test code:
Quote<?php

$ftp_ser

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash