Multiple websites question.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi, does php have any functionality that enables a programmer to extract information from a website on the internet and display it on their own? Any help or suggestions on where to go and look for a solution will be much appreciated.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
68 Like 31 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Multiple Options for a Single Page
For this example I want to use the Handlers option which is under Fed Admin and all the related codi

disable all input buttons
Hello Friends,

suppose i do have a file ( file.php ) has a submit button

Code: [Sele

natcasesort works on one server but not on another
Hi

I have a problem that I was hoping that someone can help me with.

I'm trying to use

Giving the below syntax error
Dear Experts,

I have used 2 buttons in gui status as display and cjhange.When the user wi

please help
HTML Code:

Code: <span id="ctl00"><span>

Hits this week counter
I have a counter on my site that tracks hits, IP's, etc. into a mySQL database. It also includes the

PHP url branch??
Functionally, using PHP, I'm doing a test of login input submitted by a user via an html form in a f

Check Digits and extracting digits
I think I can figure out the code for this but I am having a very hard time getting past the first s

I didnt code this but I need help with it
I'm sorry. i'm not a coder. I have this script for forcing download and previewing mp3. The guy that

unoconv doc convert to pdf code prob
PHP/5.3.1

Hi. I am trying to use this code to convert docs to .pdf utilizing unoconv. Howe

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash