how to remove \ in php string display


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

My code is

$message="We're looking at developing our website.";

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$body= "My message is,nnnnttt".$message";

echo $body;

I get result

We're looking at developing our website.

Can any body tell me how to remove from the printed string?

Thanks in advance
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
285 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

help with multi-update
Now sure how to ask this really....
10g database if that matters.

I have a customer

Date Format
Hi there,

I have a date format like this right now:
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 17:04:00

I ne

Random date selection
i want to select random date with time(hour+minutes+sec) where date is specified(10/22/2009) and tim

Get content from table into a list, without repeating.
Alright this is kinda an odd thing, so I need some help.

I have a table "quote" wit

Thought I has this figured out especially after all the help i received?
Cags, Salathe, Daniel helped me with this yesterday, but not sure i took it all in.
I am attempti

Date Question
I'm using the TIMESTAMP() function within mysql to set the date/time for certain events. However, ho

Coding question?
Hey guys, I have a quick question. If I want to make a way for people to pay for health in my game,

Placing and array within an array then sorting it!
I have a page that runs two large mysql queries and saves the results into arrays, in php I then per

PHP code needed to get/post form fields and request mysql query results.
I'm new to PHP

I've created an html form to allow the user to request a basic telephone dire

Problem with HTTP Caching...?
Hi there, im trying to implement caching. But it doesn't always work.
I post it here because ther

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash