ScriptManager History and Opera Issue


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am having an issue in opera with the ScriptManager. I have a ScriptManager on a page with history enabled. On the same page i have 5 LinkButtons which update Panel content. On the OnClick event of each of these LinkButtons I set a history point.
If PageScriptManager.IsInAsyncPostBack And Not PageScriptManager.IsNavigating Then _
Me.PageScriptManager.AddHistoryPoint("Tab", "Albums")

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
The first click on a linkbutton fires appropriately and the history hash shows up. However concurrent clicks on any of the linkbuttons do not fire their corresponding OnClick event. It seems that as soon as the page hash shows up (#&&Tab=1) the OnClick events stop firing. I am testing with Opera 9.64.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
244 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Production Order Enterprise Service to Manufacturing Exctn Sys (MES) ???
Hello Experts,

In our current landscape SAP ECC 5.0 is integrated to MES system via PI 7.

Data Function is Its Not working IN IE8
This is my first time to use formums. I hope i can get solution for this problem. view plaincopy to

Multi language - seo links
Im trying to figure out the best method to have a multi language website that will function with seo

Multiple PHP errors when clicking a link..and..removing a ghost..
Hi - I have 2 problems with a new website - homeswapvacations.com, which I need help solving.

Load Animated Image while cache is serve
I have a page that loads up using cache and took about 1 to 2 minutes before it loads to the page. <

Creating web pages by php
Hello again,
I was just wondering us there a way to use a php script to create a new web page. I

COOIS - Saving Object Overview WIP Status layouts
COOIS - Would like to be able to save the layout of an Object Overview - WIP Status report. There i

blank page.... nothing is happening.
I'm new to a lot of this but in the last 24hrs have learned a lot.
Installed latest version of my

need help in update query
i create a form for update. there are 8 columns in my mysql table. on my main page all the data is r

Login Issue's
Code: <?php
$file = fopen('user.txt', 'r');

/* Set login to false initially */

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash