HeaderSelectedCssClass not working

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have an accordian where I have a drop down list in the first pane and a grid in the second pane. When the ddl selection is changed, I programatically change the selected index of the accordian to now display the grid using the following code:view plaincopy to clipboardprint?AjaxControlToolkit.Accordion acc = (AjaxControlToolkit.Accordion)this.Master.FindControl("Content_Accordion"); acc.SelectedIndex = 1; AjaxControlToolkit.Accordion acc = (AjaxControlToolkit.Accordion)this.Master.FindControl("Content_Accordion"); acc.SelectedIndex = 1;

It works correctly in that it correctly expands the 2nd pane and contracts the 1st pane. It does not, however, change the header back color of the 1st pane to the unselected color. Instead, both panes have the selected color from my style sheet.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
113 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Users and Groups with PHP Classes
Hi,

I have setup what I hope to be a good working User class. Now I want to introduce group m

php is not recognized as an internal or external command
Hello,

I am trying to bake the code in CakePHP through my console.
I have changed my Path

Auto install
Hi I have a directory lets say "apps" that I then have more folders ie "email",

PHP error. Need help urgently
Hi,

I am programming a php site and have a problem that i just cant find out how to fix. When

need to apply an if/else statement to Tim Thumb script
Not sure how to work this. I essentially want to call a variety of image sizes based on which style

Just cannot get 'area' to submit to db using same php code as already used
Basically all i have done is just modified some code and added an area section.
The form is allre

A rank users order by points
I want to make an insert from table 'rank' , with number (rank) from the cod blow, to fild users.ran

Help a newbee save my job !
Hey guys i am dying here i am new to php and would like for someone to help me with this problem

=> and <=
So I was digging through some code when I came across the <= operator. This is the first tim

Async WSAConnect failed on XP with error code = 2 ("File not found")
Hi all,

I have very strange bug, please help me if you can.

It is reproduced o

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash