Posting Serialized Data Not Working


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am trying to send an object from one PHP file to another using POST. I serialize the object and then add slashes. For some reason, only part of the data is getting through. It appears to be a problem with the slashes. Here is the HTML that is generate in the sending PHP file:

<select name="match3"><option value="O:19:"teacher_student_match":3:{s:7:"sess_id";s:2:"67";s:7:"stud_id";s:2:"10";s:6:"tut_id";N;}">Rodriguez, Jorge</option></select>

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
In the receiving file, I get the following for $_POST['match3']:

O:19:\

So I am not getting the full string that I am trying to send.

Anyone know what might be going wrong?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
227 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

output printing as hexadecmal... XD
Everything works except the calcem call for the totusold and totuprice. The out put shows up as hex.

Using CSS to format MySQL query
Hi,

If i want to have a news page on my site, which displays all records of a table in descen

retrieving images from mysql database using php
So I've been trying to figure out how to store images in a mysql database, and as far as i can tell

Default TimeZone
The server I'm working with is hosted in America so all times inserted into the database are coming

Send current URL in URL with a $_GET variable problem.
Hello community,

I have created a function that gets the current variable of a page, example:

Beginner question regarding Array's
Hi everyone, the page im working on has an array of variable at the top...

Code: $define_li

Problem with shopcart code
Hello, I am having a bit of trouble being able to add a product to my shopcart. My mysql database i

Better Method of a Member Cloud
I assume most people know how tag clouds work, where the tags most used are bigger and the least use

How to update this array?
I am saving a string that looks this: username1, username2, username3...
into a single cell in a

Extract specific information from a PHP Multidimensional Array
Howdy! I've racked my brain over this for 24 hours now. I think it's time I asked for help. I'm lear

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash