Multiple Options for a Single Page
For this example I want to use the Handlers option which is under Fed Admin and all the related codi
Concatenate two strings ???
I have string one $string1 and another $string2.
How to concatenate (add) both of them $str
cURL proxy
Okay here is the thing... i know how to add proxys
Code: curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_PROXYTYPE,
Solution Manager BPR
Does the SolMan-BPR-ARIS-Integration (http://www.ids-scheer.com/en/ARIS/ARIS_Platform/ARIS_Business_
present value of sequence?
Hi
Please help me to find out the present value of sequence?
Thanks
SQL Query/echo not working
Hey all,
I'm trying to run (what I thought) was a simple operation and it isn't working. I h
Need help with some php code :)
Hey! I'm quite new to this whole thing, so please don't fire me with shait on this one =D
I'm
Easy administration on MySQL databases
My website is database driven and I am very tired of manually making queries to my tables in order t
Syntax Help
I'm trying to make a form that edits a php file which contains config settings. I'm using strings t
Save data in input fields when they press "BACK BUTTON"
Hi, this is html form: And let's say they get a error "Please enter ur title must be more then