Code Help.. If txt input box empty search X instead..
I am having a problem with my search script. At current it will simply search by a selected date whi
Problem with passing variables
I'm not really a php programmer so I'm really struggling with this issue.
I have a banner s
Target costs on Process orders not calculating
Hi All,
We have released standard costs for all the materials. We have also done Goods r
Execure stored procedure on a timer
Can someone tell me an easier way to execute a stored procedure on a timer? I am using Oracle 10g R
tell csv import script to ignore blank rows?
Hi i have the below script but i get an error if a row is blank ie a return in the csv file at the e
How to assign a textbox value to PHP variable??
Hi ! Can any one help me out as quickly as possible. As I m new to PHP.
Plz tell me how to assign
Get ID from Database when Posting with a HTML Form
I have a form I am submitting to a MySql database. Each product has an ID # attached to it that auto
How to secure my login data to my database?
Hi there,
It may be a stupid question but I don't know how to secure my login data to my data
How to implement HTTP connection timeout
Hi All,I would like to implement an HTTP connection timeout.
I am working on a application wh
help with calculations on a flat text file
hello,
I have this code below that is attached to a flat file like this:
Email:LastName:FirstN