Help: problem with Headers to download PDF file
Hi,
I'm trying to implement a script where when a user clicks a link he gets a PDF file to op
using variables in another page
I have a test database set up on localhost. I have a form that I can type a name into, hit the butto
close site for maintenance
i get a tutorial, saying the following code can put our site offline, and only the developer can vie
Map.php
I am a complete beginner to PHP and am looking for some help with a program I am messing around with
What's best way to get a user's Word doc converted to simple html and images?
Hi all,
I was just wondering if anybody has any experience of this.
Basically, I'm buildin
problem with refreshing
in my site, i have an index page, it has a main div. this main div's content is changing according t
Simple image grab script.
I was wondering if it was possible and if anyone knew how to make a simple php script that looks at
how to configure ADS in ABAP instance
Hi All,
I am working on r/3 4.7 ABAP system.Can we configure ADS(adobe document services)
date function help
i need help with date function
Code: [Select]<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD H
Page doesn't expand for content
Hi. I've been testing a query I made. It's here http://lapr1.6te.net/inquerito.php
The page doesn