TimeStamp Column Problem...

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm mad at my self and thinking I'm a little retarded. It just be some one mistake I'm missing here. I coded my self a forum, when you reply to a topic, the topic's TimeStamp column is supposed to be updated to the current timestamp. However I attempted and failed.

I put the timestamp column on "ON UPDATE CURRENT TIMESTAMP", I set the column to NULL but seems to be at the same value. The column isn't null. I don't know if I should or shouldn't do that. I'm a complete newbie at MySql(~1Month).

Code: $sql = mysql_query("UPDATE `threads` SET `last_post_user_id` = '$id', `time` = 'NULL'; WHERE `id` = '$forum_id'");

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
65 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Ajax Error since Upgrading to 3.5
Ever since upgrading my site to .NET 3.5 (I needed LINQ), I've been getting this annoying error on o

php multiple action on submit
I have a form which says:

<form enctype='multipart/form-data' method='post' action='pr

Select Lists into MYSQL
Hello All, I am new to PHP @ 1 week. So borrowing code anywhere I can. I am making progress, but h

Problem in String replace program's output
Hi all,
I was trying to make a program which accepts a string and replaces it with another stri

Weird MySQL error, why am I recieving this?
PHP Code:

<?php require "global_settings.php"; ?>
<titl

AUTONUMBER PROBLEM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Jones and i am new to this forum and to oracle. I am using ora

restricting another login once you logout
Hello,

how can I restrict a page from login authenticating against info in a MySQL DB for a s

Need help/w Page: 1,2,3,4 function!
So I have this code im working on where it's ment to display seperate pages having 20 logs each
I

What am I missing here? Help!
Hello all!. I can't seem to get this working right. Well - it renders right, but something is goin

Select question
Hi,

First I would like to say that php is pretty new for me..
so please don't shoot me if

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash