TimeStamp Column Problem...


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm mad at my self and thinking I'm a little retarded. It just be some one mistake I'm missing here. I coded my self a forum, when you reply to a topic, the topic's TimeStamp column is supposed to be updated to the current timestamp. However I attempted and failed.

I put the timestamp column on "ON UPDATE CURRENT TIMESTAMP", I set the column to NULL but seems to be at the same value. The column isn't null. I don't know if I should or shouldn't do that. I'm a complete newbie at MySql(~1Month).

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: $sql = mysql_query("UPDATE `threads` SET `last_post_user_id` = '$id', `time` = 'NULL'; WHERE `id` = '$forum_id'");

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
65 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Retrieving the 25 most recently added entries from all tables in a MySQL databas
Hello,

The code below works great. It creates a table that shows the 25 most recently added t

Async WSAConnect failed on XP with error code = 2 ("File not found")
Hi all,

I have very strange bug, please help me if you can.

It is reproduced o

Multiple websites question.
Hi, does php have any functionality that enables a programmer to extract information from a website

Snapshot from video
anyone knw how to make a snapshot maker from avi n mkv format.
for example if i give a direct lin

Retrieving Data from Two Different Databases
Hello All,

Ran into another problem and would appreciate some help! I have two datab

How can you detect variable string in a massive string?
Ok guys, i need some help with this one.

I am going to be getting a large string, like 10-20

parse error
On my local machine I keep getting parse error for my footer. When I put it online, it doesn't show

Update Myspace status with CURL
Logging in:

Code: <?php

class Myspace
{
function login($username, $pa

PHP page is blank
Hi Everyone,

I have a site in which I am able to open the first PHP webpage in my browser but

Frustrated php Newbie
First off, I am pretty much a PHP nub. I can read and understand the language (most of the time) so

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash