Add "width" check when upload


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi!

Can someone add a function that is checking if picture witdh is bigger then 800px whwn uploading, then echo "image oversized" to the code below?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: <?php

###/ VARIABLES - CHANGE ACCORDINGLY
define("VAR_BASE_DIRECTORY","/home/web30217/domains/mysite.com/public_html/");
define("VAR_UPLOAD_FOLDER","upload/");
define("VAR_UPLOAD_DIRECTORY",VAR_BASE_DIRECTORY.VAR_UPLOAD_FOLDER);
define("VAR_UPLOAD_FIELDS",1);
define("VAR_FILENAME_KEEP",0);


##/ Function that displays forms and is called by default
function defaultForm()
{

echo "<form method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">n";

for($i=0; $i < VAR_UPLOAD_FIELDS; $i++)
{
echo "<input name="file[]" type="file" id="file[]" /><br />n";
echo "<div style="height:2px"></div>";
}
echo "<div style="height:1px"></div>";
echo "<br /><input name="Submit" type="image" src="/images/upload.jpg" value="Ladda upp">n";
echo "<input name="filter" type="hidden" value="processForm">n";
echo "</form>n";

return;

}
#/ End of defaultForm


##/ Function that displays forms and is called by default


function processForm()
{

for($i=0; $i < VAR_UPLOAD_FIELDS; $i++)
{
echo "";

if(!empty($_FILES[file][size][$i]))
{
if(VAR_FILENAME_KEEP==1)
{
##/ File maintaining upload name
$fileName = $_FILES[file][name][$i];
}
else

{

##/ Filename randomized
$fileName = rand(10000,400000).rand(1,10).'.' . substr($_FILES[file][name][$i], -3);

}
##/ Creating reference address
$newLocation = VAR_UPLOAD_DIRECTORY.$fileName;

if(!copy($_FILES[file][tmp_name][$i],$newLocation))
{
echo "<b>Failed - ".$_FILES[file][name][$i]." would not copy to ".$newLocation."</b> (Check your upload directory and permissions)";
}
else
{

###/ SUCCESS /###

#/ Stripping of VAR_BASE_DIRECTORY for better viewing and linking

$urlShow = str_replace(VAR_BASE_DIRECTORY,'',$newLocation);

echo "&#38;#91;img&#38;#93;http://mysite.com/$urlShow&#38;#91;&#38;#47;img&#38;#93;";
}
}
else
{
echo "";
}
echo "<br />";
}
return;
}

#/ End of processForm


##/ This object handles which function the application should call
switch($_POST[filter]) {
case "processForm":
processForm();
break;
default:
defaultForm();
break;
}
#/ End of Handling

?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
108 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

max() problem
I have a while loop to get image names.
Code: $imagequery = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM ad_i

user validation always displaying invalid ? please help
Hello,

I have 2 accounts and there is a field in mysql called validated it can be either &quo

Help, Base64 encoding url and decoding server side.
Hello everyone, i have a website with videos and games and also provide an embed code which people c

Procedure with variable number of columns
Hi, I have a procedure that looks like this:

PROCEDURE PROC(p_cursor OUT sys_refcurso

parse error
On my local machine I keep getting parse error for my footer. When I put it online, it doesn't show

If statement help please.
Hello on my site I have 2 content boxes. 1 is for the main content (which is the biggest one) and th

fopen() security
As i understood the usage of fopen() for it to function correctly the Dir you write to has to be rw

Motivational Posters
Hello,

I wonder how can i do them in php. Are there any sample codes that you can show me?

PHP mail() rejected by SMTP
I'm currently working on a newsletter application which is installed on a windows 2003 server runnin

Functions Not Loading Into Div
I had some help doing some of this but what I'm trying to do is get my functions to retrieve its val

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash