listing help


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

at first, great new design!!! I like it,

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
i got a problem,

I want to list some tekst, but there is a users, users can list they own texts, and all teksts, and find words in all texts and in own texts

somethings is weong in my php code because ist dont work

At first here is the form file:

Code: <div>
<form name="TextSearchForm" action="<?php print "list_txt_search.php";?>" method="post" target="main">

<div><select name="sn_text_year" style="text-align: center;">
<option selected="selected"> Year </option>
<option value="2009">2009</option>
<option value="2010">2010</option>
<option value="2011">2011</option>
</select>
</div>

<div><select name="sn_text_author" style="text-align: center;">
<option selected="selected"> choose </option>
<option value=""> all txt </option>
<option value="<?php print $UsrNrID;?>"> my txt </option>
</select>
</div>

<div><input type="text" name="TextSearch" size="30" /></div>
<div><input type="submit" name="SubmitTxtSerch" value="LIST" class="Button" /></div>

</form>
</div>

3 selection is there:
"sn_text_year" (which year is text wroten)
"sn_text_author" (who is the author of the text - this is a cookie whith name of the user)
"TextSearch" (if the user want to find some word in database)


Code: <?php
$TextSearch = $_POST['TextSearch'];
?>



<?php
// UsrIdentify
$query_user = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `sn_users` WHERE `sn_users_username` = '".$_COOKIE['loggedin']."'");

if(!$query_user){
print mysql_error();
exit;
}

$RequestUsrID = mysql_fetch_array($query_user);


$UsrID = $RequestUsrID['sn_users_id']; // HERE I CAN TAKE THE USERS ID
?>



<?php

if ( $TextSearch == '' && $UsrID ) {
$QeryUsr = "SELECT * FROM `sn_text` WHERE `sn_text_godina` = '" . $_POST['sn_text_year'] . "' AND `sn_text_author` = '" . $UsrID . "' ORDER BY `sn_text_id` DESC";
}

if ( $TextSearch == '' && $UsrID == '' ) {
$QeryUsr = "SELECT * FROM `sn_text` WHERE `sn_text_year` = '".$_POST['sn_text_year']."' ORDER BY `sn_text_id` DESC";
}

if ( $TextSearch && $UsrID == '' ) {
$QeryUsr = "SELECT * FROM `sn_text` WHERE ucase(`area1`) LIKE '%".$TextSearch."%' OR lcase(`area1`) LIKE '%".$TextSearch."%' AND `sn_text_year` = '".$_POST['sn_text_year']."' ORDER BY `sn_text_id` DESC";
}

if ( $TextSearch && $UsrID ) {
$QeryUsr = "SELECT * FROM `sn_text` WHERE ucase(`area1`) LIKE '%".$TextSearch."%' OR lcase(`area1`) LIKE '%".$TextSearch."%' AND `sn_text_year` = '".$_POST['sn_text_year']."' AND `sn_text_author` = '" . $UsrID . "' ORDER BY `sn_text_id` DESC";




// Admin capacityes
$query_user = mysql_query( $QeryUsr );

if(!$query_user){
print mysql_error();
exit;
}

while($request = mysql_fetch_array($query_user)) {

// list
}
?>


As You see You can choose:

1. Only year of text wroten
2. No text search, but identify User
3. No text search, no User identification - mean ilst all text
4. Search text, and identify User (mean searching word only in Users texts)

So, something is wrong, because:
1. when I choose Year, and list all text - list only my texts
2 when I choose Year, and list my texts - list only my texts
3. when I choose Year, and list my texts, with searching text - list only my text without choose
4. when I choos Year, and list all text, with serching text - its work fine

I see its a complicated, I hope, that You can give mi a solution

thanx
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
320 Like 27 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Displaying a clickable playername
I am going wrong somewhere with the mysql_query, can someone please put me straight?

$playern

Sharing PHP Sessions Across Domains
I am in the process of writing a script to share a php session across various domains I have.
The

how can i expire the submitted page using session.
hi,
i'm new to php world.
i'm using "post" method.
when i submit it,data goes to

grouping within a foreach?
hello all,

I currently have a list of products spit out from my db via a foreach loop. Right

Access website from only 1 computer...?
One of my customers wants his website to only be accessed by people in which they bought the website

Final year project, please point me in the right direction
hi there for my final year project I'm aiming to build a php script shell to use as an expert system

The type or namespace name 'ServiceModel' does not exist in the namespace 'System'
When I locally run the website, it works just fine, but when I uploaded it to the hosting environmen

Not "Just Another" MMORPG - text based.
Hello,

I've been learning MySQL and PHP for the last 2-3 years.
Though, I've had long paus

mail with attachment problems
Hi. I have the following code:
Code: else if(file_exists("site".$timp.".zip")

problem with sql querry in php script
Hello guys,

What I want to do is I want to read out a csv file and then but te conent ot the

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash