php problem?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I don't think I'm stupid, but maybe I am.

I am working on a sit for a friend I am try to put a link on a page and it is not working in FireFox and Safari. It works in IE but nothing else.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I can get it to work but as soon as I add a "too" many
tags, it stops working. Would this maybe be caused by some of my php code. I don't use much on this page other then some includes (maybe problems with code on other pages?) ?

www.nayliner.net/bunkall/location.php
get directions link
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
238 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

if description does not contain the following words
Hello everyone,

I am parsing a MS Excel (.xls) file and adding it's content to a mySQL databa

Text file to .Dat file Conversion in PHP
Hi All,
Could anybody provide code for Text file to .Dat file Conversion in PHP.

Tha

Is it a good practice to store user info. in sessions?
I am making a user class for my script which stores all the user information in sessions. It takes u

Spaghetti Code
So.

I've pretty much reached the point where I have so many isset s on one page that I can't

Running External Scripts
I am very new to PHP and am not even sure what I'm asking is possible. I have just installed mediaW

Click counter to ignore traffic from search bots
I have a click counter on my site that...well, counts the number of clicks a link gets on the frontp

problem with array - multilingual page
this is my test page :
Code: <?php
if(isset($_GET['lang'])) {
if($_GET['la

ALV List display - header width adjust
Hi,

I am using REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY for my ALV display.The width of the ALV varies for

Code doesn't print what i wanted it too. Please help!
Hi there,

I wrote this code to mae it so that in the form before it that the user said their

Function to extract email attachments using PHP IMAP
function extract_attachments($connection, $message_number) {

$attachments = array();

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash