php problem?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I don't think I'm stupid, but maybe I am.

I am working on a sit for a friend I am try to put a link on a page and it is not working in FireFox and Safari. It works in IE but nothing else.

I can get it to work but as soon as I add a "too" many
tags, it stops working. Would this maybe be caused by some of my php code. I don't use much on this page other then some includes (maybe problems with code on other pages?) ?

www.nayliner.net/bunkall/location.php
get directions link
Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
238 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

phpmailer class & pop.gmail.com?
Code: <?php
$mail->IsSMTP();
$mail->Host = "pop.gmail.com";

On page view, minus credit
Hello all, please, I need a little help with this script. I am charging one credit (credits can be p

how to use two buttons with php
hi i have one form. there are three fields which are to be filled by the user. and then there are tw

How to use php and sql to check if values match the ones in a table (for logins)
How would I code it that the script takes two variables that are passed to it (UserID and PIN), and

Guixt issue
Hello all,

We are experiencing the following problem with Guixt:

Some transact

PayPal Redirect Issue
When I have my paypal button set so that is redirects to http://empiremarketing.ca/order.php,it work

Remove directories not empty
hi,
i have an array that contains some names (1,4,6,56...). Every integer is a name of a folder.<

form submit at godaddy?
Trying to test form submission at GoDaddy and it does not seem to work. Here's the page...

h

Multi-user card game
I'm writing a batch of games and such. Lottery is finished, Poker,blackjack,etc are next. They will

SESSION question
I am building an application , a directory for auctions.
For SEO i made a script which copies a p

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash