Automatically Detect Phone Model for WAP Jar Deployment


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Making a wap site is fairly simple, but I'd like to know if there's a way to make it so that the wap site automatically detects the phone model and deploys the appropriate jar. Deploying the appropriate jar is the easy part, though...how on earth do you get the phone model? I know you can get the "user-agent" header, but it doesn't always describe the phone model properly, and the value seems to be different for each phone. Is there a database of these headers anywhere? Thanks!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
313 Like 42 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Get value from Select menu
Hi!

Have tried to find the solution on the web. Don't know if there is an easy one. A descrip

reating a background image
I am building a site in drupal and have a php form in it, due to certain annoyances with module buil

Parse Error Help
Hello, I got the parse error "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in register.php on line

Recognising Revenue daily
Hello.
Has anyone come across daily recognition of deferred income?
We want to implement R

PHP Game
hy i was wondering what's the best method in order to make some automatic updates in a php game
<

How to update this array?
I am saving a string that looks this: username1, username2, username3...
into a single cell in a

How do i use vars in an array
Hiya peeps!

How do I use a var in an array. You will see $id but it isnt working.


MySQL noob question
hi guys

I have a simple mysql table set up, along the lines of

Col 1 - Col 2 - Date_l

Shopping Cart
Can anyone direct me to a Simple, Basic structure of a shopping cart.
New to classes. I want to s

Select Lists into MYSQL
Hello All, I am new to PHP @ 1 week. So borrowing code anywhere I can. I am making progress, but h

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash