php web service error


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hey guys,
I'm working on a project requires the use of web services. I've been trying a few tutorials and I get this one persistent error. I've search the web for clues, even this forum and nothing quite hits it.
the error is:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [Client] Function ("call") is not a valid method for this service in /+++/+++/+++/webclient.php:7 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: SoapClient->__call('call', Array) #1 /+++/+++/+++/webclient.php(7): SoapClient->call('getStockQuote', Array) #2 {main} thrown in /+++/+++/+++/webclient.php on line 7

I'm using nusoap and running on a local ubuntu machine.

any thoughts?

here's the code

Code: [Select]<?php
require_once('nusoap/lib/nusoap.php');

$c = new SoapClient('http://localhost/+++/webserver.php');

$stockprice = $c->call('getStockQuote',
array('symbol' => 'ABC'));

?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
273 Like 10 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Need help-Error istream header declaration
Hi Everyone ,

I am having issue with istream declaration. I am new to C programming.
can a

regex for quoted text within a string
I am still getting the hang of regex expressions, but I cant seem to figure out how I would escape q

writing my own sobel filter convolution - something is wrong
I am trying to keep it very simple, I cant see anything wrong with my logic, could anybody help poin

help connecting a form to php and then emailing the form
Ok. So, I made a form, and I need help to where when submitted, I get an email with the submitted de

Warning: session_start() headers already sent error - Driving me Nuts!
I am trying my sister in laws site and I keep getting an error with my coding. I am more of a design

RSS feed - FeedList for WordPress
Hi,

I'm trying to alter the FeedList plugin for WordPress so that I can click on the title of

Schedule editor
Hi,

I have a question related to Schedule editor.
If we schedule a BLS for every 30

Querying info from one table based on info in another
Hi, I am currently trying to make a part for my user driven website where one user can subscribe to

Basic Forum Tutorial
Hi, I'm new to PHP. I want to build a basic forum for my site using PHP and MySQL. I've searched t

Upload, SSL and more php help
I recently just installed a ssl cert and do i use https for the whole site or just for the checkout.

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash