iMatch stored value with the current value in a loop


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

I have a MySQL db were I store articles in.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I have a form to fill these articles, and in that form I can select images who are stored into a directory. Selecting the images works good but the problem is when I want to edit the stored article then the image is not saved and I again have to select it from the selectdropdown box. Basicly I want to match the stored value with the current value in my loop.

Is there a way that the earlier saved image into an article keeps up with the rest from the article but keep it dynamic so if I want to, I still van change the image easy.

My code:

<select name="content_img" id="content_img">
<option value="">
<?php
$dirPath = dir('media/images/content');
$imgArray = array();
while (($file = $dirPath->read()) !== false)
{
if ((substr($file, -3)=="gif") || (substr($file, -3)=="jpg") || (substr($file, -3)=="png"))
{
$imgArray[ ] = trim($file);
}
}
$dirPath->close();
sort($imgArray);
$c = count($imgArray);
for($i=0; $i<$c; $i++) {
$selected = (isset($image) && $image == $imgArray[$i]) ? "selected" : "";
echo "<option value='{$imgArray[$i]}' $selected>{$imgArray[$i]}</option>n";
}

?></option>
</select>

HELP...please
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
344 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

RTF fomatting to email content
Im trying to sen an email with content is picked up from a rtf-file (file_get_contents('*.rtf'). Mai

Simple program to copy files between two computers over the web
I use logmein free and often need to move files between my two computers. Generally, I move the file

Problem with an browser game.
Hello,i just joined that great forum and i got php prob,its kinda freaky...anyway i got browser game

MII Netweaver Server stopped due to CPIC connection Problem
Dear Experts,
We have SAP XMII 12.0 setup running on Netweaver 2004s,7.0, Java Stack only.

Select Rows as Columns..
is there a way to select COLUMN_NAME from user_tab_columns where table_name='TABLENAME';
and ha

Help Import Animoto and Youtube
CAn someone help me urgently want to allow users on my website to import youtube/revver/dailymotion

Problem with DB connection
Hello there! I'm new to this forum and I'm new to PHP coding also. I wrote something that doesn't ma

Any decent php formatter/beautifier/pretty printer?
Any decent php formatter/beautifier/pretty printer class/function?

I found the following whil

rename the file
File.txt

Code: ***DOCUMENT***
..DN:
000044255
..CB:
..SN:
..PY:
2009
..E

rdns with php
I am trying to build a script that will show all of the different domains that are hosted on the sam

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash