Embed Video Problem


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey, thanks for looking!

File to be embedded:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: <playlist version="1">

<trackList>

<track>
<title>SOCCER - RAINBOW</title>
<location>http://www.site.com/soccer-rainbow.m4v</location>
<duration>23:27</duration>

<info>
http://www.site.com/info.php?video=RAINBOW&title=SOCCER
</info>
<meta rel="type">m4v</meta>

<image>
images.php?title=SOCCER&video=RAINBOW
</image>
</track>

<track>
<title>SOCCER</title>
<location/>
<meta rel="type"/>
</track>
</trackList>
</playlist>
Embed code called by "embed.php?p=SOCCER&z=RAINBOW":

Code: <?php

$title = $_GET['p'];
$video = $_GET['z'];

$url2='http://www.site.com/media.php?title='.$title.'&video='.$video;
$sxml = simplexml_load_file($url2);

list($node) = $sxml->xpath('/playlist/tracklist/track/location');
header('Location: '.$node);

?>
I didn't write it too well, though :/. I just get a blank page. Can someone please help me fix it?

Also, I'm trying to limit usage on this embed script. I want only specified inputs to work with the script.

For example, in this script I define exactly what is allowed and the rest give a blank page:

Code: <?php

if (isset($_GET['url'])) {

$converter = array('blankspot' => 'blanks',
'SOCCERRAINBOW' => 'futbolyllber',
'blankspothere' => 'blank');
$url = $_GET['url'];

if (isset($converter[$url])) {
//The actual execution code takes place here
header('Location: '.$node['url']);
exit;
}
}

?>
How can I do the same thing for the first script?


Thanks for helping
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
344 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Query failed issue with php script but works fine in mssql manager!
hi i have the script below which copies data from one table to another but will only insert new data

MS are the best!!!
Visit http://www.microsoft.com/australia/windows/default.aspx?h=watch-a-demo and click the massive '

How to extract/download content from HTTPS page?
Hello to all the Members of this forum, Im Shoiab, A novice programmer in php.. for my first job I h

Looking for help reading a .txt or .ini file and outputting the info.
I have a file called Info.ini and It has the following info:
Code: [General]
Online=0
I wou

[PHP HELP] Php order form.
Hello to everyone @ phpfreaks. Im new to this site and hope to learn lots of things here.

Fir

Problems with adding a link to one position in a 'foreach' loop, please help
Hello!

Iam pretty new to programming and I wanna create a table with users from an array. It

imap: how to save a copy of sent emails to sent elements
Hello my friends,

I am writing an online emailing application with inbox outbox/sent elements

[Need Help] php timing issues
I don't know what is going wrong. I need some help with being able to set an image at 9:00am Colorad

Cannot Connect to Database
I am writing an application to do annual reviews. I cannot get my script to work. Whenever it runs I

void* and sizeof()
Hi,

Using void* and sizeof is it possible to get the value of the object ?

I understan

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash