Online Event Ticket Sales

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Has anyone wrote a script for online tickets sales?

I have been googling and found lots of third party solutions. I was hoping to adapt a digital goods sale script. Is it possible to have a

ticket sent via email or does it make more sense to have a downloadable link sent to the email where they can download the ticket.

How does online ticket sales work when setting it up with php what processes for the delivery off ticket are taken.

Has anyone done this before and can give me some advice please?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
224 Like 20 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

MYSQL gen help
This is my Mysql gen. can anyone tell me why this echos

MID(networkset.networkid, 3, 3) AS &q

Displaying a clickable playername
I am going wrong somewhere with the mysql_query, can someone please put me straight?

$playern

MFC GUI Programming
I am working on a project right now that requires me to create a MFC Windows GUI. Basically it need

How would I protect......
I have a from, actually, a good amount of forms. How can I make it so you can't type the characters:

Dump with added_funcion cl_salv_table
Hi there, I'm having some troubles adding a self defined function to an ALV in fullscreen. The thing

sql problems
I am having a small problem with my sql statement. it is inserting into 4 of the fields.

fie

does anyone know a php script to send mail using gmails/googles free smtp server
cause i heard u can do that but i dont know how

PHP Code reffering to database, doing something wrong.. pls help
Well i am quite new with PHP
and for school we have to make a PHP script which reffers to a Data

PHP XML extraction text
I would like to extract an xml text and have that text directly echo(print) out on my web page. Her

Get Total From While Loop
I'm trying to get the total for each product and add them for a Grand Total to list outside the loop

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash