filesize() returns 0


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a socket program that runs in an infinite loop, listening for connections, in this socket I have a method, that is supposed to open a file and write to the file, but I am having issues. Each call to the socket happens about once every 1.5 seconds, and then, it writes to the socket, but for some reason, filesize is always returning "0" even when the file is 1.5kb in size.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
109 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

When file included, REMOTE_ADDR is server's?
I have an index file that handles my site, basically index.php?page=ip will activate "require('

problem with sql querry in php script
Hello guys,

What I want to do is I want to read out a csv file and then but te conent ot the

Help with translating C code into assembler code
Hi im doing a project that moves a robot around a maze avoiding walls and need some help with conver

email form (cannot find the problem)
Hello there. I've been having trouble with an email form. Can't find the problem really. I've tested

Drawing Images in classes
I'm quite new to Object Oriented PHP. What I'm trying to do is draw some images but also have other

Pls help with PHP
Pls can anyone direct me on how to create a user account for a customer. For example i want know if

Saas with SAP R/3
hi experts,

Is SaaS offer available in SAP? for SAP R/3? from where i can get the info a

How can I get my program to read a larger array ??
Hi:

I have this program that reads from an array to do calculations. The array are just t

Generate multilayered array from string.
ok so i have a string that looks like this:
Code: blog:edit_all,delete_all|users:edit_all,delete_

Uploading files/images via forms
Hey all, I am building a database for work that will contain some minor data on plant species along

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash