MII Trends - add data onto chart object

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

Can anyone please provide some thoughts on my current requirement:
its pretty basic:
I select a site(Historian datasource) search for a historian tag and then based on the selection I Trend(lets say Line chart).

Now I should select another site(historian datasource) search for a historian tag and add the tag onto the line chart along with the previous one.

so basically give user an option to select any historian data source and trend.
While i do this, i should still be able to use the in built chart properties mainly the time control - to go back and forht in time..

while I am doing this, I am also keeping a running list of selected tags in another table with the tag's other properties -like current value, Eng Units, calculation, Description, datasource.and give an option with a check box to this running list - where in user can check /uncheck the item and that removes the pen from the chart - and maintaining the chart pen color consistent with the running list's item's color(check box color - for ease of matching) - I am able to accomplish this part successfully.

I grealty appreciate if any one cane give me some ideas.on how to adynamically add tags onto the chart from multiple datasources and maintian the inbuilt properties of the line chart.

As you can see, I am almost building a product here - similar to Aspen's web21 or osi's process explorer - using MII.
any input is greatly appreciated.

Regards

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
247 Like 10 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Time script, set to my time zone?
I am using this line to get the date and time

Code: $time = date(F." ".d.", &q

Error with Font and imagettfbbox
I keep getting an error that says "Warning: imagettfbbox() [function.imagettfbbox]: Could not f

What's best way to get a user's Word doc converted to simple html and images?
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anybody has any experience of this.
Basically, I'm buildin

Function
How can I make this function that once you click the link in the code it takes you to a new page wit

Problem with PHP code- simple contact form
I'm relativily new to PHP; I know HTML and CSS stuff but I have a problem- I have a contact form wit

Wordpress IE issue
So I am trying to add the background shadow to my wordpress page. It works fine in Firefox but does

$_POST variable un-useable
I'm trying to use a $_POST variable in a mysql update statement but i can't use it for some unknown

Keeping track of php uploads
Hello all.

I was looking at the way PHP handles file uploads.
It seems that PHP uses a tem

Problems with returning true or false in eval()'d code
Hi guys,

Would appreciate some help with a problem when running eval() on a function that sho

When i am Canseling the Billing Document in VF11 I am getting Shortdump
Hi Experts

When i am Canseling the Billing Document in VF11 I am getting Shortdump.

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash