firefox wouldnt stream mp3 files completely from my php page


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hi everyone,
I have a php file trying to read and stream mp3 files. It works fine in IE but my problem is Firefox streams only 3 seconds of them.

$direction = $row['URL'];
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

$path='http://'.$direction;
ob_start();

header('Content-type: audio/mpeg');
header('Content-Length: '.filesize($path)); // provide file size

header("Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary");
header('X-Pad: avoid browser bug');
header("Expires: -1");

header("Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate");

header("Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0", false);


readfile($path);
ob_end_flush();


Any workaround please????
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
226 Like 53 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

paginate search result
Hi, I have a paginations script to display data from my database but i would like to paginate someon

Sequencing or queuing parallel process
Scenario is as follows
There is one parent process say P1 and 4 child processes say A B C D

Add_Months not Easy to Understand
Oracle is number 1, very fast and very easy. But....
OK, I think but have a problem, only 1 pro

MySQL issue
I am taking sentences through a form on page. Then checking some condition and trying to insert them

Insert data in Mysql and move to another page
I'm stuck with this simple problem. I need to insert data in Mysql and then hit submit and move to a

unserialize help, getting errors
hi all ,
I got a form with 6 fields (2 input and 4 select box), when the page loads one block is

user validation always displaying invalid ? please help
Hello,

I have 2 accounts and there is a field in mysql called validated it can be either &quo

I face problems to extract data from one table and insert it in another one
Hi,

For modifications, I have to extract data from one table and insert it in another one

Word Trimming
Hi Guys & Gals!!

Hope you are all ok....

I need some help with the following

Pagination
Okay here is the page in question: http://blenderteachings.000a.biz/tutorials.hamishhill.php

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash