Execure stored procedure on a timer


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Can someone tell me an easier way to execute a stored procedure on a timer? I am using Oracle 10g R2 DB on windows 2003 server. I have a batch file that calls an SQL file, which runs fine when I double click on the file manaully. When I schedule this using the AT timer on Windows 2003 it does not execute (all my other 18 jobs run fine, none however call a stored procedures). Any help is appreciated.

Batch File:
c:oracleora10g_r2binsqlplusw.exe UN/PWD@oracle.world @c:oraclescriptsoli_inc.sql
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

SQL file
spool C:oraclescriptsoli_inc.txt;

EXEC P_oli_inc;

spool off

Exit

Thank You
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
264 Like 28 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Create PHP table grid help, please
I have a MySQL database setup, now it's time for the table (gridview) design in php. Here's the prob

Dump with added_funcion cl_salv_table
Hi there, I'm having some troubles adding a self defined function to an ALV in fullscreen. The thing

Multi dimensional arrays
If I put in this code:

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13<

Weird problem with SELECT command..Help!
Hi!

It seems I'm having a really weird problem with SQL SELECT command....I have table into a

Scrolling news bar and MySQL
I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post this on. If not, I apologize. I am still pretty

Problem assigning value to variable in "IF" function
Does this script makes sense? I am trying to take the value that is set to "authenticat" a

Executing an exe
Hi. I have some bizarre problem with exec (other any other method) to launch exe's. I am making a ga

want a code for uploading and downloading
i m trying to upload and download to my site..i need upload and download code ...i use a code for up

Getting the full city list from maxminds geoip database
I am suprised I can't find any references to this.

I have maxminds geoip lite installed and i

Procedure with variable number of columns
Hi, I have a procedure that looks like this:

PROCEDURE PROC(p_cursor OUT sys_refcurso

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash