cURL proxy


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Okay here is the thing... i know how to add proxys

Code: curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_PROXYTYPE, CURLPROXY_HTTP);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_PROXY,"[i][b]PROXYHERE[/b][/i]");
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Here are my questions.. What kind of proxy dose it use? ( Sock5? http? Sock4? ect..)

Okay second here the php part. I need it to read a txt file on the server called proxylist.txt

and randomly pick a proxy from it but after it picks it. it has to remove it from the TXT file.

Help!?@
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
184 Like 26 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

pls clear my confusion
Hi friends,

Pls solve my query .

what is the exact use of Scope Resolution Operator( i

Script not running properly
Hello Everyone
This is a basic script for posting to a database. I'm not sure why it doesn't work

Display data returned from Ajaxservices!!
I have a question about displaying results using ajax. I have part of the code below.
$.ajax({

MII Netweaver Server stopped due to CPIC connection Problem
Dear Experts,
We have SAP XMII 12.0 setup running on Netweaver 2004s,7.0, Java Stack only.

form problem
Hi all, I think this is going to be easy to resolve but for I have been looking at it to long and I

upload control not working with update panel
Hi,

I am working with Asp.Net FileUpload control with ajax update panel,

if i use the

Insert to MySQL inside foreach
Hey.
I am parsing some html, and putting inside an html db.
I need to create a randomized inte

need help modifying script
Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to php and am having a bit of trouble modifying a script.

This

Results from Db outputted twice
Hey guys.. for come reason my data is outputted twise shown in the image below and i cant figure out

BB_Code error
I'm having a problem with a custom built function and keep getting this error:


Warning: M

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash