Function


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

How can I make this function that once you click the link in the code it takes you to a new page without html but so the menu_name and content load in it.

Code: function public_navigation($sel_subject = null, $sel_page = null) {
$subject_set = get_all_subjects();
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
// 5. Use returned data
while ($subject = mysql_fetch_array($subject_set)) {

echo "<div class="menu-name">"; echo "<a href="buying.php?page=" . urlencode($subject["id"]) .
"">{$subject["menu_name"]}</a>"; echo"</div>";
echo "<div class="buying-text">"; echo "{$subject["content"]}"; echo"</div>";

echo "<div class="image">"; echo"</div>";




}
}

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
60 Like 30 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Wierd if else problem
Hi guys,

this probably aint wierd for you, but it seems like php is playin up to me. may b i

check how many commas the variable containing the query has between [i]select[/i
Hi...

iv made an sql table that contains id number - name of sql query and an sql query.
T

single values into sql field
i have a form which i want the user to able to select multiple answers. But i want the answers to be

ALV List Display to point to another report on Double Click
Hi,

I want my ALV List Display to point to another report on Double Click on its line ite

Remore client postprocessing phase getting dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC
Hello Expects,I have started remore client copy. Data was copied successfully. but while running pos

show the direct link into href
I want to display link on the page. i am fetching the data(URL) from database,actually before that i

using variables in another page
I have a test database set up on localhost. I have a form that I can type a name into, hit the butto

Number Format
Hi All,

I have number '000000000050085' I want to format it to 500.85 Can any one give me

Javascript form submit and radio buttons?
When this form is submitted, it is automatically resubmitted using JS.

All my fields are carr

Calander Basic Spript help
hi, just starting out with PHP and have the following script:

<?php
//This gets t

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash